About This File
ASPack is an advanced solution created to provide Win32 EXE file packing and to protect them against non-professional reverse engineering.
ASPack makes Windows programs and libraries smaller up to 70% (the compression ratio is higher than the ZIP standard by 10-20%), and decrease load times across networks, and download times from the internet.
The ASPack executable compressor also provides protection to programs/application from unprofessional analysis, debuggers and decompilers. Programs compressed with ASPack are self-contained and run exactly as before, with no runtime performance penalties.
- Advanced processing of executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX).
- The universal solution if you need to compress an exe file, a program code, data and resources.
- Completely self-contained operation with long filename support.
- Protection of resources and program code from disassemblers.
- Protection from decompilation.
- Fast decompression routines deliver better performance than competing products.
- Integrates directly into Windows as a shell extension for ease of use.
- Significant reduction in executable file sizes up to 70%.
- Decrease load times across networks, and download times from the internet.
- Embedded Windows applications require significantly less storage space.
- Protection of resources and code against peeking, disassemblers and decompilers.
- No runtime royalties for distributing compressed programs.
- Compatible with executables created by Microsoft Visual C++, Visual Basic, Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder, and other Win32 compilers.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016