We like to keep it simple at Darck but there are a few things that you should keep in mind to make your stay enjoyable.
These guidelines are here to protect those who post just as much as they are designed to assist those who moderate. By posting here at Darck, you agree to abide by these guidelines and waive any right to continued membership should we deem it necessary to terminate said membership.
- Have a good time, act maturely, be friendly, make friends, and discover! That's what this community is all about. Please avoid drama. We dislike it too when things go wrong but there's a report button. Do not "call out" other users - just report their post!
- Do not act disrespectfully or abuse other's and specially Staff Members, only clean and ironic jokes are allowed.
- Do not ask for personal information from other members and Staff Members.
- Do not post any advertising, i.e. referral URL's on the site.
- One account per household. You are not permitted to access another user's account, ever.
- Vulgar, offensive or otherwise obscene usernames will result in a ban.
- Advertising via username will result in your name being changed.
- Impersonating Staff, popular trademarks, or other misleading names is forbidden.
- Nude or sexualized profile photos, profile cover photos, and signatures are forbidden.
- For becoming a VIP, you've to work hard on our Forums by Posting helpful Topics, helping out Members, follow and obey all the Rules, Keeping good relations with members, Reporting various Bugs in the Forums, Bringing out new Innovative ideas for Darck, etc. It won't be that Tough for the Benefits you'll get.
- For becoming a Donator, it's easy, just Requires you to Donate a little or big amount of money to Darck for the purpose we have been standing strong since 2015. The benefit you will get is Darck Nuvo Activation (DNA) with a Discount or Free.
- Do not PM any Admin/Mod for getting your Warning Points removed, Once given it won't be removed unless it's a Temporary Warning.
- This is an English-speaking forum. Use a translator or your post will be removed.
- Familiarize yourself with the board. Posting in the correct forums will provide you with more timely replies. Please take a moment to search for a solution to your problem before posting a support topic.
- Please use descriptive topic titles. Topics like "Help!", "Look", or "Error" are not acceptable and will be removed.
- Members and above, including Donators, may submit repack requests. Do not post repack requests in the incorrect forums.
- Think of the human. If you're giving criticism, try to be as constructive as possible and be respectful. Flaming will not be tolerated.
- If a topic is locked by a Staff member, leave it. Do not create a duplicate topic.
- Darck does not provide support for content, specifically "repacks", downloaded from another website.
You may only bump your topic once every two (2) days, from the date of the last post.
- Bumping is not permitted anywhere else on this site.
Please avoid replying to "dead" topics unless you have something truly constructive to add.
- Typically, topics older than 1-2 weeks are considered dead. Off-topic threads do not apply.
Responding to any content with "thanks", "good", "cool" or anything of the sort is considered spam.
- This includes one-word responses or "welcome" posts in intro topics.
- If you feel the need to express gratitude, use the reputation system, the review system, or thank them via PM.
- When posting a lengthy amount of code, don't just wrap it in Code tags, wrap the code and the Code tags in Spoiler tags. This prevents having to scroll endlessly to move past the code when viewing a topic.
- Copy / pasting the same message in created topics or creating several pointless spam topics in an effort to fraudulently increase your post count or for any other reason is prohibited.
- Do not post fake cracks or programs containing adware/malware/viruses.
- Do not make Game Offers (Offline Activations, Account Sharing, Giveaways) without Admin Approval.
- Writing topic Titles and/Or Posts in symbols and with wrong tags are prohibited!
- You should - At all times - Refrain from posting any false Information!
- Do NOT send unsolicited support requests to other users or Staff. This includes content that is sexual in nature, solicitation of funds, unsolicited advertising of your site or services, as well as support, product, or service requests. Failure to comply may result in PM and/or account suspensions. This includes asking for support via Discord outside of the intended #repack-issues channel.
- Darck is not a "hacking" community. Discussions of how or encouragement to "hack" (DDOS, etc) will result in suspension(s).
- You may not use our service(s) as a means to create, promote, or otherwise facilitate websites or communities that are similar in nature to Darck, most especially file sharing.
- While we want to inspire creativity and promote freedom on the internet, we do not provide support for websites that are pornographic in nature.
- Any content that involves vulnerabilities, compromises their account, or exposes end-users to potentially malicious code is not permitted here.
- Status updates are not to be used for requesting support, complaining about other users or Staff, or for advertisements of your site, services, or needs.
If you have any questions or if you're hesitant about posting something somewhere, feel free to PM one of our Staff members. We typically reply within a day. These rules may change without any notice from the staff team, in which it is your duty to regularly read the rules for any slight changes.