Grim_Reaper

! NEW DARCK WPI INSTALLER !... by Zouzouni ; )

.....I have to present you my work.... It took me a real tong time (more than 50 hours) to go through inno script from Razor12911 and understand it (5000 script lines)....but finally I come with our WPI INSTALLER , deeply modified as you can see!

I am pretty proud of my work and graphic achievement.... I wanted something really different from what Razor Did ....you know me Guys, I don't like to copy existing work so much, so I had to do something special...FOR DARCK

Consider this as a late "Christmas Gift" .... and has an act of loyalty!  for me it is darck or nothing!

I will share it on request with  ADMIN TEAM MEMBERS ONLY... but PLZ don't want it to be shared outside this site!

I haven't seen yet nice modified script based on Razor's script.... this will be unique and it has to remain so!

The only backside of this script is that uninstaller give an error (could not call proc error) and you have to install game twice  :( :( to be able to unistall it...

this error was not generated by my modifications as it was already present in original script from Razor 12911 ...

I worked on it but I found no solution :(

Anyway , installation , cancel and other stuff (background and picture sildes) work like a charm !

No work is perfect and there is always a bug hidden somewhere !!!

This script is also not perfect and still can be improved.... I AM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS ! in terms of graphics !

Try it out , I joined a  test.exe installer !       Darck WPI.exe

This WPI installer has got slide function ...that you can't see through pictures ; )

Autorun.jpgWelcome.jpgWelcome 2 Slide.jpgSelect Dir  & Desktop.jpgInstall.jpgFinished.jpgCancel Form.jpg

Look like awesome...tooooo Good my friend. Hope all staff like this ... ;)

Thx my friend ... some people will some others won't ....nevermind.... most important is that I learned a lot  : )

I am sure .....All staff like this. :) bcoz  new Darck wpi created by zouzouni.and he is our heart..I really like this.. :)

your work's... no words...

plus my inno work started with wpi only - my earlier repacks had got the same uninstall proc error that u might be facing - then i posted on fileforums and someone gave me a fix... i;ll have to dig up on ff to find out again what that solution was but u might've to do ur work again on uninstaller then

3 hours ago, ~Crynuvo~ said:

your work's... no words...

plus my inno work started with wpi only - my earlier repacks had got the same uninstall proc error that u might be facing - then i posted on fileforums and someone gave me a fix... i;ll have to dig up on ff to find out again what that solution was but u might've to do ur work again on uninstaller then

That would be fantastic! ... I 'll enquire as well on ff... and many thx for support . No problem with going through the whole uninstall process .... it only represents 1/15 of the script so ....piece of cake !

CPI Installer Modified By Me

On 1/14/2017 at 4:31 PM, ~Zouzouni~ said:

The only backside of this script is that uninstaller give an error (could not call proc error) and you have to install game twice  :( :( to be able to unistall it...

This error was not generated by my modifications as it was already present in original script from Razor 12911 ...

Bro, I have solved that problem

9 minutes ago, -XCX- said:

CPI Installer Modified By Me

Nice work Bro...especially the isdone % showprogress....autoRun screen is good as well

I am not really instersted anymore in adding music function but I know all the work it involves to be able to add such functionnality !

One more thing...I removed lockscreen function , I find it anoying!....but really good work anyway!

3 minutes ago, ~Zouzouni~ said:

Nice work Bro...especially the isdone % showprogress....autoRun screen is good as well

I am not really instersted anymore in adding music function but I know all the work it involves to be able to add such functionnality !

One more thing...I removed lockscreen function , I find it anoying!....but really good work anyway!

Thanks Bro

Just now, -XCX- said:

Bro, I have solved that problem

really....this is interesting bro....

I am on it still but have little time to spend on it :( ... and I am too proud to ask you for solution  ; ) ...(French Humour) ... maybe we could share mutual parts of interest without having to share the whole script !

1 minute ago, ~Zouzouni~ said:

really....this is interesting bro....

I am on it still but have little time to spend on it :( ... and I am too proud to ask you for solution  ; ) ...(French Humour) ... maybe we could share mutual parts of interest without having to share the whole script !

Are You On Fb,

Come To Fb

...maybe later mate , I have  a Fb account (Zouzouni Darck). I have to go out for some time...won't be back before late (6Pm Europe time)

maybe we can catch up later ? ... I'll come back to you anyway at some point. Thx Bro

30 minutes ago, -XCX- said:

One More WPI Modifications By -XCX-

Setup.exe

care to share its inno work with us?

10 minutes ago, ~Crynuvo~ said:

care to share its inno work with us?

Bro I worked on it for a long time then i got that

38 minutes ago, -XCX- said:

Bro I worked on it for a long time then i got that

as you wish mate...

4 hours ago, ~Crynuvo~ said:

as you wish mate...

Bro , he changed (replaced) the whole isdone part in his script , I know that because  Isdone diplay and error messages are different from Razor's WPI ...

I already am on it (I am about to operate wpi script and modify isdone part) ...and I wonder if it has something to do with uninstaller problem ;)

Bro can we used high quality gif images( self made) in it

By the way its awesome

Just Finished WPI Darck Installer ....

great news : I finally found out about the Uninstaller problem and error is gone forever : ) ...fully stable solution !, it works for good

I could have been happy with that but you know me .... I want the best, always , especially for Darck

thus I started to play around trying to implement % progress , time elapsed and time remaining functions .... and finally succeeded ! : )

a piece of cake compared to running after the uninstaller bug!

So that means that we will soon be using it and from what I could see @FF (files forums)  .... I just need to add musique play and buttons and it will be pretty unique.....one of the more advanced Custom Razor12911's scripts on the "repackers market" lol :)

see final install screen picture:

Darck WPI New Install Page.jpg

Now that I put all parts together, it is just a matter of graphics! ....moving bits and pieces , changing font effects, colors.... :)

And a big Thx to @-XCX-  who gave me the solution to get "time remaining" function to work ....many thx again Bro ; ) you really saved my time!

update:

new logo on the start screen and a few color changes in install page:

Darck New Logo Start Screen and color.jpg

Darck WPI New Install Page2.jpg

Awesome work as always bro

"YOU THE BEST"

and please edit word from the first line from  "tong" to "long"

;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.