! NEW DARCK WPI INSTALLER !... by Zouzouni ; )

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 2170 days ago.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  897
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

.....I have to present you my work.... It took me a real tong time (more than 50 hours) to go through inno script from Razor12911 and understand it (5000 script lines)....but finally I come with our WPI INSTALLER , deeply modified as you can see!

I am pretty proud of my work and graphic achievement.... I wanted something really different from what Razor Did ....you know me Guys, I don't like to copy existing work so much, so I had to do something special...FOR DARCK

Consider this as a late "Christmas Gift" .... and has an act of loyalty!  for me it is darck or nothing!

I will share it on request with  ADMIN TEAM MEMBERS ONLY... but PLZ don't want it to be shared outside this site!

I haven't seen yet nice modified script based on Razor's script.... this will be unique and it has to remain so!

The only backside of this script is that uninstaller give an error (could not call proc error) and you have to install game twice  :( :( to be able to unistall it...

this error was not generated by my modifications as it was already present in original script from Razor 12911 ...

I worked on it but I found no solution :(

Anyway , installation , cancel and other stuff (background and picture sildes) work like a charm !

No work is perfect and there is always a bug hidden somewhere !!!

This script is also not perfect and still can be improved.... I AM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS ! in terms of graphics !

Try it out , I joined a  test.exe installer !       Darck WPI.exe

This WPI installer has got slide function ...that you can't see through pictures ; )

Autorun.jpgWelcome.jpgWelcome 2 Slide.jpgSelect Dir  & Desktop.jpgInstall.jpgFinished.jpgCancel Form.jpg

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Look like awesome...tooooo Good my friend. Hope all staff like this ... ;)

Thx my friend ... some people will some others won't ....nevermind.... most important is that I learned a lot  : )

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I am sure .....All staff like this. :) bcoz  new Darck wpi created by zouzouni.and he is our heart..I really like this.. :)

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Device:  Windows

your work's... no words...

plus my inno work started with wpi only - my earlier repacks had got the same uninstall proc error that u might be facing - then i posted on fileforums and someone gave me a fix... i;ll have to dig up on ff to find out again what that solution was but u might've to do ur work again on uninstaller then

3 hours ago, ~Crynuvo~ said:

your work's... no words...

plus my inno work started with wpi only - my earlier repacks had got the same uninstall proc error that u might be facing - then i posted on fileforums and someone gave me a fix... i;ll have to dig up on ff to find out again what that solution was but u might've to do ur work again on uninstaller then

That would be fantastic! ... I 'll enquire as well on ff... and many thx for support . No problem with going through the whole uninstall process .... it only represents 1/15 of the script so ....piece of cake !

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Device:  Windows

amazing work brother no words to describe your talent love you

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

CPI Installer Modified By Me

On 1/14/2017 at 4:31 PM, ~Zouzouni~ said:

The only backside of this script is that uninstaller give an error (could not call proc error) and you have to install game twice  :( :( to be able to unistall it...

This error was not generated by my modifications as it was already present in original script from Razor 12911 ...

Bro, I have solved that problem

9 minutes ago, -XCX- said:

CPI Installer Modified By Me

Nice work Bro...especially the isdone % showprogress....autoRun screen is good as well

I am not really instersted anymore in adding music function but I know all the work it involves to be able to add such functionnality !

One more thing...I removed lockscreen function , I find it anoying!....but really good work anyway!

3 minutes ago, ~Zouzouni~ said:

Nice work Bro...especially the isdone % showprogress....autoRun screen is good as well

I am not really instersted anymore in adding music function but I know all the work it involves to be able to add such functionnality !

One more thing...I removed lockscreen function , I find it anoying!....but really good work anyway!

Thanks Bro

Just now, -XCX- said:

Bro, I have solved that problem

really....this is interesting bro....

I am on it still but have little time to spend on it :( ... and I am too proud to ask you for solution  ; ) ...(French Humour) ... maybe we could share mutual parts of interest without having to share the whole script !

1 minute ago, ~Zouzouni~ said:

really....this is interesting bro....

I am on it still but have little time to spend on it :( ... and I am too proud to ask you for solution  ; ) ...(French Humour) ... maybe we could share mutual parts of interest without having to share the whole script !

Are You On Fb,

Come To Fb

...maybe later mate , I have  a Fb account (Zouzouni Darck). I have to go out for some time...won't be back before late (6Pm Europe time)

maybe we can catch up later ? ... I'll come back to you anyway at some point. Thx Bro

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 2170 days ago.