Grim_Reaper

~ Resident Evil 7 - BioHazard + 4 DLC (including latest Banned Footage DLC)~ Darck Repacks | 17.1 GB

Darck Presnts Logo.png

RE7-Start.jpg

_RE7INTRODUCTION..png.ad.png

Title: Resident Evil 7 - Biohazard
Genre: Violent | Gore | Action | Adventure
Developer: CAPCOM Co. Ltd.
Publisher: CAPCOM Co. Ltd.    
Release Date: 24 jan 2017

_RE7DESCRIPTION..png

You wake up alone on the floor of an abandoned farmhouse. Daylight is quickly fading. You must find a way out.

A thrillingly immersive horror experience for the five senses. This full model change to the frightening "Isolated View" player perspective, and photorealistic graphics of the cutting-edge RE Engine mark a new beginning for survival horror. Enter a terrifyingly new world of horror and survive.

_RE7GAMEFEATURES.thumb.png..png

Set in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil® 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective.

Resident Evil 7 biohazard is the next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series and sets a new course for the franchise as it leverages its roots and opens the door to a truly terrifying horror experience. A dramatic new shift for the series to first person view in a photorealistic style powered by Capcom’s new RE Engine, Resident Evil 7 delivers an unprecedented level of immersion that brings the thrilling horror up close and personal.

_RE7SYSTEMREQUIREMENTS..png

re7 requ.jpg

RE7SCREENSHOTS..png..png

Resident 2.jpgResident 1.jpgResident 3.jpgResident-Evil-7-Biohazard-Resident-Evil-7-naming-Resident-evil-7-VR-577870.jpg

_RE7REPACKNFO..png..png

I2pQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

_RE7DOWNLOADLINKS.a.png

DownAce 900MB Links:   HERE

UpToBox 900MB Links:  

Single Link Kumpulbagi:  

Single Link Direct Download:   HERE

Torrent Link (Archive.org) :   HERE

7z : 7z1604-x64.exe

NFO : Resident Evil - BioHazard - Darck Repacks.nfo

MY_LOGO.png

Edited by EMS
Dead links removed - EMS

8 minutes ago, ~Crynuvo~ said:

Bro :)

I am happy too..thx Bro ;)

Woowww Another Great Repack :)  

No words for you man!!

You are Above and Beyond

Amazing repack :)

Gonna showcase it on my discord server... :)

@~Zouzouni~ There is a Problem in torrent link...

By mistake you have given the torrent link for BF1...please solve it :)

Edited by K1nG P1N

50 minutes ago, K1nG P1N said:

@~Zouzouni~ There is a Problem in torrent link...

My mistake you have given the torrent link for BF1...please solve it :)

Thx bro ....endeed, wrong link edited for torrent...corrected now!

Nice job...d/ling at the mo

This repack is shitt there is no video working in the game.So I am stuck on a door can't playing next stage without seeing the video footage in game.Please help me provide me a solution?

Someone please give me solution with resident evil 7 repack.With this repack there is no video working in the game.So I am stuck on a tv screen where a video tape must have to be played, without seeing the video footage can't playing next stage.Please help me provide me a solution?

5 hours ago, sakib134 said:

This repack is shitt there is no video working in the game.So I am stuck on a door can't playing next stage without seeing the video footage in game.Please help me provide me a solution?

.... no comment bro, you don't seem to realize how much work a repack involves.... and sometimes "we" "I" make errors .... so please keep respectfull and polite.... I do it for free besides the fact that I have two jobs and a familly !!! (wife and children)

you run into video problems probably because I extracted game files to get better compression.... I have launched and played the game for 20 min ....so I assumed repack was ok....but apparently it is not! when you get further in the game ... I have another repack done from original game without extraction....I will re-upload this version!...but I am afraid I have no other solution for you.

Sorry again if you lost time... I am loosing a lot more here, I mean: time, nerves and credibility....

proper repack ready in 3 days ... I have to stop DOOM and Husk uploads to accelerate RE7 upload and correct this error, this is all I can do!

Hi brother,First video tape is working But in second stage mia's video vcd can not play please check that.I have tried everything to run the video but failed.I have reinstall the game also install in ssd but it didn't work. Then I have downloaded a save game data and playing after that mission. But now I have completely stacked on a tv screen where a video have to play automatically for opening a door and playing in next chapter but it's not working showing black screen in the tv screen and the player stuck there do not moving.It is doing same problem as mia's video did not work before. Please see those screenshot! : http://imgur.com/a/rNwAm

Edited by sakib134

On 21/02/2017 at 2:07 PM, sakib134 said:

Hi brother,First video tape is working But in second stage mia's video vcd can not play please check that.I have tried everything to run the video but failed.I have reinstall the game also install in ssd but it didn't work. Then I have downloaded a save game data and playing after that mission. But now I have completely stacked on a tv screen where a video have to play automatically for opening a door and playing in next chapter but it's not working showing black screen in the tv screen and the player stuck there do not moving.It is doing same problem as mia's video did not work before. Please see those screenshot! : http://imgur.com/a/rNwAm

Problem corrected ...new repack done , no more video tape problem !

@~Z~ All Links are dead...please update link ASAP, some guys on discord wants to download it :)

1 hour ago, ~Crynuvo~ said:

@~Z~ can you fix the dead links?

I will for sure but need to transfer backup to vps ...it will take a few days  : (

Bro this is not working I have downloaded full setup from sing link 17gb but my installation always stop on 32.8 percent I tried 2 to 3 times but it not work please help bro

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.