Grim_Reaper

Call Of Duty : Black Ops - Complete Edition (SP+MP+ZM+Rezurection Pack+ All DLC) - Darck Repacks | 7.37 Gb

Darck Presnts Logo.png

wpi.jpg

Intro.png

Title: Call of Duty®: Black Ops
Genre: Action
Developer: Treyarch
Publisher: Activision
Release Date: 9 Nov, 2010

Descrip.png

The biggest first-person action series of all time and the follow-up to last year’s blockbuster Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 2 returns with Call of Duty®: Black Ops.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops will take you behind enemy lines as a member of an elite special forces unit engaging in covert warfare, classified operations, and explosive conflicts across the globe. With access to exclusive weaponry and equipment, your actions will tip the balance during the most dangerous time period mankind has ever known.

Key.png

• Cinematic Single Player Campaign: An epic campaign and story that takes you to a variety of locations and conflicts all over the world where you will play as an elite Black Ops soldier in deniable operations where if you are caught, captured or killed, your country will disavow all knowledge of your existence.
  • Signature Multiplayer: Call of Duty’s signature multiplayer gameplay returns with new perks and killstreaks, deeper levels of character and weapon customization, and all new modes including:
  • Wager Matches: One in the Chamber, Gun Game, Sticks and Stones, Sharpshooter
  • Theater Mode: View, record, and edit your favorite moments from multiplayer, and share with your friends
  • Combat Training: Test your skill solo or Co-Op with friends against AI enemy players
  • Zombies!: Fan favorite Zombie mode is back providing endless hours of Zombie-slaying entertainment, solo or Co-Op

Requ.png

requi.jpg

Screen shots.png

1366_768_20100701104841551349.jpg1366_768_20100701104848472990.jpgblack_ops_hd_by_lam851-d324sxy.jpg1436254968-1304-card.jpg

NFO.png

00880eee4fcaafd8c99e07675dd1f4b0.png

downloads.png

Single Link Direct Download:   HERE

Torrent Link (Archive.org) :   HERE

Single Link Kumpulbagi:  

900 MB UpToBox links:  

NFO : Call Of Duty - Black Ops - Darck Repacks.nfo

Sign_language_Z.jpg

Edited by EMS
Dead links removed - EMS

ty zouzouni..i'll give it a try :china:

Good repacks. :1eye: And your designs is sooo good :60:

I don't know anything about repacks, m noob at it...but you are just AWESOME <3

And my main focus here is Designs ;-)

Inspiring design, If you wanna save you time please just PM me the game name you are repacking..I can really help you out and save your time

BTW Thanks for the repack :)

On 7/12/2017 at 11:32 PM, Evangelina said:

Links are dead, both of them! D=

will re-up soon , ready in 3/4 days :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.