Grim_Reaper

Just Cause 3 - XL Edition (Eng Only - All DLC - Game v1.05) - Darck Repacks | 19.5 GB

Darck Presnts Logo.png

2017010745543435.png

INTRODUCTION.png

Title: Just Cause™ 3
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Avalanche Studios
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: 1 Dec, 2015

DESCRIPTION.png

The Mediterranean republic of Medici is suffering under the brutal control of General Di Ravello, a dictator with an insatiable appetite for power. Enter Rico Rodriguez, a man on a mission to destroy the General’s hold on power by any means necessary. With over 400 square miles of complete freedom from sky to seabed and a huge arsenal of weaponry, gadgets and vehicles, prepare to unleash chaos in the most creative and explosive ways you can imagine

GAME FEATURES.png

• Explore a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom – skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits
  • Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above
  • Use your Grapple and Parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause Chaos.
  • Cause massive chains of destruction in military bases, harbours, prisons, police stations and communications facilities to bring down a dictator
  • Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes
  • Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars and super bikes
  • Get adventurous with dozens of challenge missions and collectibles to discover

SCREENSHOTS.png

ss_d23bcbb686ed6327782ef7fadb1e9477883c56b0_600x338.jpgss_ae30914f50d33b12e5c1d65426cc94ed4e497bfa_600x338.jpgss_a9eda103f0ab690912f1c8ce4b647f05783f0d98_600x338.jpgss_3f7f935e42ab9a7816a6e0f9442da5a5a6362789_600x338.jpgSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.pngCapture.PNG

REPACK NFO.png

z7EbXlzkII6AAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

DOWNLOAD LINKS.png

Online Revolt Fix : HERE

Online Dedicated Server : Just.Cause.3.Cracked.Dedicated.Server.V0.9.8-REVOLT.rar

Instructions : JC3 - How To Host A Server.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 GB DownAce Links : soon

1 GB Openload Links :

Single Link Direct Download: HERE

WebSeeded Torrent Link : HERE

NFO : Just Cause 3  XL Edition - Darck Repacks.nfo

DESIGN_BY.png

JC3 - How To Host A Server.txt

Just.Cause.3.Cracked.Dedicated.Server.V0.9.8-REVOLT.rar

Edited by EMS
Dead links removed - EMS

a definite improvement from your last 26gb edition :)

i guess this repack wins cuz people might prefer faster installation rather than an advantage of 3gb or so... lol who wants to spend 5 hrs extra on installation time while u can download 3gb more in no time :kp6:

shared on our fb page

Superb ___ :kp10::beerchug:

30 minutes ago, danmarius222 said:

How much it takes to install this ?

It wil take between 1h15 and 1h45 depending on Specs

7 hours ago, ~Crynuvo~ said:

a definite improvement from your last 26gb edition :)

i guess this repack wins cuz people might prefer faster installation rather than an advantage of 3gb or so... lol who wants to spend 5 hrs extra on installation time while u can download 3gb more in no time :kp6:

Yer Bro , I got rid off Languages ....but I had to be soft on final compression ...to avoid CRC bloody errors ....this will explain the 3 GB difference ....but yet you are right about install time: it is half FitGirl install time !!!! ( 1h15 to 1h45 depending on specs)

i need all dlc pack repack only dlc plz if you can ..posted on update and dlc section

39 minutes ago, ilyasilu said:

i need all dlc pack repack only dlc plz if you can ..posted on update and dlc section

give me size of "patch_win64" dir .... I can provide DLC pack repack...but I need to know it could be compatible with your version ....I wonder if you need DLC_win64 folder only or both DLC and patch_win64 directories... give me that info and I will make this repack!

16 hours ago, ~ZouZouni~ said:

give me size of "patch_win64" dir .... I can provide DLC pack repack...but I need to know it could be compatible with your version ....I wonder if you need DLC_win64 folder only or both DLC and patch_win64 directories... give me that info and I will make this repack!

thakx for rep bro i have old fitgirl shitty repack   Just Cause 3 - XL Edition [FitGirl Repack].... now i download update v its ok but game needs all dlc so plz upload both folder dlc ..2017-03-asdasd22_214955.jpg.78c4b6f6a2291b0abf50954905c56b7d.jpg2017-03asdasdasd-22_214937.thumb.jpg.d240b2700f86213d5b89ffed4c6ef902.jpg2017-03-asdasd22_214955.jpg.78c4b6f6a2291b0abf50954905c56b7d.jpg2017-03asdasdasd-22_214937.thumb.jpg.d240b2700f86213d5b89ffed4c6ef902.jpg

not the same size at all bro ... mine is 14.06GB for both directories!

even if I repack those files, It will not work as it also involves sounds and other stuff... you might end up playing DLC with no sounds !! sounds are located in game.arc files in archives_win64 dir  ...at the end it is too much work for me as I am not gonna go through extracting all files again to seee if there are dependencies with dlcs and replace all files to match you version!!

sorry bro but I have some more important work to do right now ....will not be helpfull to you on that!

Can i get a reupload for the single download link?

13 hours ago, Azrael said:

Can i get a reupload for the single download link?

Sorry the author is on holidays i guess and you need to wait for the re-upload :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.