Grim_Reaper

HomeFront - The Revolution + All DLC (incl Beyond The Wall) + MP Revolt Fix - Darck Repacks | 27.7 GB

Darck Presnts Logo.png

Homefront-The-Revolution-gratuit-sur-Steam.jpg

Intro.png

Title: Homefront®: The Revolution
Genre: Violent | Action | Adventure
Developer: Dambuster Studios
Publisher: Deep Silver
Release Date: 20 May, 2016

Descr.png

Story:

Four years into the brutal military occupation, America is on its knees. Philadelphia - once the birthplace of Independence - has become a ghetto, where surveillance drones and armoured patrols keep the population at heel, crushing any dissent with savage force.

Her once-proud citizens live in a police state, forced to collaborate just to survive, their dreams of freedom long since extinguished. But in the badlands of the Red Zone, in the bombed out streets and abandoned subways, a Resistance is forming.

A guerrilla force, determined to fight for their freedoms despite overwhelming odds and ignite the second American Revolution. But Freedom always has a price…

Overview:

Homefront®: The Revolution is an open-world first person shooter where you must lead the Resistance movement in guerrilla warfare against a superior military force. A living, breathing, open world responds to your actions - you and your Resistance Cell can inspire a rebellion on the streets and turn Occupation into Revolution, as oppressed civilians take up the fight.

But your enemy has the advantage - superior technology, firepower, heavy armour and air support. You must learn the art of guerrilla warfare – ambush, sabotage, infiltration, deception – and fight a running battle through the war-ravaged suburbs of Philadelphia.

And the single player campaign is just the start – in Co-Op you and your friends can form your own Resistance Cell and become renowned as Heroes of the Revolution.

Key.png

Explore a living, breathing open world - experience true open world gameplay in a first person shooter, brought to life with astonishing CRYENGINE-powered visuals

Wage Guerrilla Warfare - this is no linear shooter; learn the art of guerrilla warfare and use ambush, infiltration and hit and run tactics against your foe in thrilling un-scripted firefights

Build the Resistance - recruit revolutionaries to the cause, establish bases and safehouses, capture and customise a deadly arsenal, and build improvised, homebrew weapons for your Guerrilla Tool Kit

Ignite the Revolution - from oppressed citizen to revolutionary leader, an epic single-player campaign tells the story of the second War of Independence. The dynamic, evolving world responds to your actions as an oppressed nation rises up in defiance against the occupation

Online Co-Op - take the battle online, form a Resistance Cell with your friends and earn your reputation as Heroes of the Revolution

req.png

sys req.jpg

screen.png

2547290-homefront+the+revolution+announce+5.pngargha-dutta-homefront-the-revolution-the-day-of-justice.jpgHomefront.jpgHomefront2.jpg

nfo.png

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

downloads.png

900 Mo UpToBox Links  -

1 GB DownAce  Links  -  HERE

Single Kumpulbagi Link -

Single Archive Link -  HERE

Single Torrent Link {Web-Seeded} -  HERE

HomeFront - The Revolution - Darck Repacks.nfo

Sign_language_Z.jpg

Edited by EMS
Dead links removed - EMS

Tooooo Good Work Mate...awesome :) :60:

Thanks for such a lovely repack bro!! YOU ROCK

And I think "Darck RePacks Team" section in NFO needs to be updated ;)

Promoted to CrackWatch

46 minutes ago, K1nG P1N said:

Capture.PNG

??? what does this mean... game installer crashes? ... it didn't when I tried installing on VPS... I am downloading on my other pcs to make some more tests!... but it is strange as I use same WPI installer as usual and compression used doesn't involve buggy/unstable compression tools ????

Can anyone download and test plz to confirm crach or not ???

37 minutes ago, K1nG P1N said:

Capture.PNG

as you said...at least a positive feedback : )...I feel already stressless!

8 minutes ago, ~ZouZouni~ said:

as you said...at least a positive feedback : )...I feel already stressless!

Always I will be ur backbone bro :31:

I can confirm that repack installs ok on a xeon 3340 (socket 1156) + 8 GB RAM DDR3 + HDD ... installer runs fine and game installs in 1h10 minutes

install ok.jpg

AND .....

IT RUNS OK  !: ) ...

launch menu ok.jpggame runs ok.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------- :admin:-----------------------------------------------------------------

:akuma:    so that's a V for VICTORY    :akuma:

@~ZouZouni~ Thanks for this much great effort and verifying the game again cuz of that fake post...I think the problem can be with his PC or downloaded files.

Anyways we are like trending on CrackWatch  and if you provide the torrent, soon I will start promoting it to KAT. :2guns:

9 hours ago, K1nG P1N said:

@~ZouZouni~ Thanks for this much great effort and verifying the game again cuz of that fake post...I think the problem can be with his PC or downloaded files.

Anyways we are like trending on CrackWatch  and if you provide the torrent, soon I will start promoting it to KAT. :2guns:

torrent was about to be released but we have a "little" problem here .... our vps is gone ... so no way to fast upload and we lost a lot of work (I have copies on my own pc but internet connection is so slow and unstable) ....I will have to download  Deus EX , Homefront , Mad Max , Sherlock to make sure we don't loose much ....but what annoys me the most is that I had finished new DOOM repack single player only 27GB!.... and I have no copies .....arrrgh!

45 minutes ago, ~ZouZouni~ said:

torrent was about to be released but we have a "little" problem here .... our vps is gone ... so no way to fast upload and we lost a lot of work (I have copies on my own pc but internet connection is so slow and unstable) ....I will have to download  Deus EX , Homefront , Mad Max , Sherlock to make sure we don't loose much ....but what annoys me the most is that I had finished new DOOM repack single player only 27GB!.... and I have no copies .....arrrgh!

Bro I really feel sad for you...but I am helpless....

No worries bro take your time, backup first...but how can you suddenly lost a vps??? :34:

51 minutes ago, ~ZouZouni~ said:

that is something cruel :( my mistake... its not my habit of checking my mails very often

2 hours ago, ~Crynuvo~ said:

that is something cruel :( my mistake... its not my habit of checking my mails very often

that's life and game rules: you play and sometimes you loose!.... don't feel sad, at least that was a great experience to me ! still cannot believe how fast internet connection is with Google drive uploading (5GB = 2 min) ;°) --- my connection : 5GB = 22 hours :°(  

9 hours ago, ~ZouZouni~ said:

that's life and game rules: you play and sometimes you loose!.... don't feel sad, at least that was a great experience to me ! still cannot believe how fast internet connection is with Google drive uploading (5GB = 2 min) ;°) --- my connection : 5GB = 22 hours :°(  

man! this is it... am getting a new one

2 hours ago, K1nG P1N said:

That son of a bitc*.....:akuma:

Capture.PNG

:kp6:

Damn good work folks!!!!

Clean Repack!!!

I will definetly share your website's link with my  friends!!!!

5 hours ago, reborn_gamer said:

Damn good work folks!!!!

Clean Repack!!!

I will definetly share your website's link with my  friends!!!!

many thx bro ... we're always trying to get the best out of the box! ... thx for support : )

1 hour ago, ilyasilu said:

wait for torrent <3

vps problem bro ...we lost repack ... I am downloading it again through direct links to new vps and will upload torrent again pretty soon ....ready in 2 days max!

Single Archive Download Link + WebSeeded Torrent Has Been Added!

i downloaded the 28 files .. but when i try to open it it say the file is damaged 

how to get it to work ? or do i hv to download the 28 GB again ( which i wont do due yo bandwidth :( )

7 hours ago, awad04 said:

i downloaded the 28 files .. but when i try to open it it say the file is damaged 

how to get it to work ? or do i hv to download the 28 GB again ( which i wont do due yo bandwidth :( )

no need to download game again...

just download the specific file again...

at which part extraction it give you that error?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.