~Crynuvo~

Far Cry 3 : Complete Collection + Map Editor + MultiPlayer DLC {MULTI13} - Darck Repacks | 5.50 GB

Darck Presnts Logo.png

far_cry_3_concept_art_logo_header.jpg

Untitled.png

INTRODUCTION.png

Title: Far Cry 3
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal, Massive Entertainment, and Ubisoft Shanghai
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date: 29 Nov, 2012

DESCRIPTION.png

Far Cry 3 is an open world first-person shooter set on an island unlike any other. A place where heavily armed warlords traffic in slaves. Where outsiders are hunted for ransom. And as you embark on a desperate quest to rescue your friends, you realize that the only way to escape this darkness… is to embrace it...

GAME_FEATURES.png

AN OPEN WORLD FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER

Create your own FPS adventure. Customize your weapons, your skills and your approach to each mission, whether you favor intense run-and-gun action, stealthy close-up takedowns or long-range sniping.

AN ISLAND OF DANGER AND DISCOVERY

Explore a diverse island playground, from mountain ranges and swampy grasslands to white sandy beaches. Discover relics, hunt exotic animals, play mini-games and travel quickly by land, sea or air. Fight your way through the island’s towns, temples, river ports and more!

UNCOVER A MEMORABLE STORY AND AN INSANE CAST OF CHARACTERS

Encounter an engaging and disturbed cast of characters as you take a gritty journey to the dark side of humanity, written by a Writers Guild Award winner.

PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN A FULL CO-OP CAMPAIGN

Play online and team up in a four-player campaign which challenges you to be your best and work together to prevail. Experience the island through the eyes of a wayward crew in their own quest to survive against the odds.

A DIFFERENT BREED OF MULTIPLAYER

Innovative multiplayer rewards skill and team play. To level up, players must support each other by boosting with battle cries, reviving teammates and calling in support weapons. After each match, players have the choice to punish or show mercy for their foes in fun and twisted ways, choreographed with interactive cutscenes.

USE THE MAP EDITOR TO CREATE AND ACCESS NEW CONTENT

The powerful and easy-to-use Far Cry® Map Editor is back, with new and improved features. A community of mapmakers ensures a constant stream of all-new content with the very best being showcased for the whole world to enjoy. Using the included tools, you too can make amazing maps, quickly and easily.

CUTTING-EDGE GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY

Far Cry® 3 is being developed by the world-class game designers who brought you such critically acclaimed titles as Assassin’s Creed® 2, Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood, and World in Conflict®.

REQUIREMENTS.png

11111111.png

SCREENSHOTS.png

ss_eed79518c510b7b8ce6fce9d1c350bfcea530ss_83af36773eb0393144cfefa80ceb6baf5c608ss_ea2c0211c7c9d64264b40d715ba0822db96dass_b318ad7c388f9a2d2d9afa1c35789e130f463ss_fb34f62630f41d05a835c50633cb4e20ac13bss_0b189925bdff13dcb799c0822c0282cafe926ss_b1a0eebcf2d5c5db1b6b568765b870f1fb507

REPACK_NFO.png

image_149112721458.png

DOWNLOAD_LINKS.png

Single Kumpulbagi Link : HERE

1.5 GB MultiUp Links : HERE

200 MB ZippyShare Links : HERE

Torrent : DR-FC3CC.torrent

Far Cry 3 Complete Collection - Darck Repacks.nfo

design_by.png

200 MB ZippyShare Links Added...

Everything's been put... enjoy

On 3/26/2017 at 0:20 PM, ~Crynuvo~ said:

Torrent {Archive.org Web Seeded} : HERE

Should i upload this one on KAT ?

Just now, ShallowSparks said:

Should i upload this one on KAT ?

yeah you should mate :) but manually seeded torrent isn't possible...

ridiculously long first loading time in Far Cry 3 reloaded windows 7

repack you work in windows 7 64 bit  ? 

2 hours ago, patojub said:

ridiculously long first loading time in Far Cry 3 reloaded windows 7

repack you work in windows 7 64 bit  ? 

yes i tested in on windows 10 and windows 7 both x64 myself

Hi - just to query as it's not explicitly stated in the NFO or this thread, does this contain ALL released DLCs ?

As per Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Cry_3#Marketing_and_release

Does this repack include :

The Forgotten Experiment

Ignition in the Deep

The Monkey Business bonus pack

High Tides

Can you advise, thanks.

Edited by badger2017

1 hour ago, badger2017 said:

Hi - just to query as it's not explicitly stated in the NFO or this thread, does this contain ALL released DLCs ?

As per Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Cry_3#Marketing_and_release

Does this repack include :

The Forgotten Experiment

Ignition in the Deep

The Monkey Business bonus pack

High Tides

Can you advise, thanks.

its a complete collection so it should include all the dlc's even the ones which aren't playable offline

and moreover i;ve also seen that some dlc's are free uplay rewards which you can get from a fc3 uplay acct eg HIGH TIDES

can you reupload Farcry 3 torrent, as the one uploaded on KAT has low seeds and I get very low download speeds (5/10 kbps, and no I don't have low internet speed). Alternatively can you post the MD5 checksums of all the files inside the 200 mb zippyshare link, as I have absolutely no way of knowing if any file is corrupt.

1 hour ago, paranoid said:

can you reupload Farcry 3 torrent, as the one uploaded on KAT has low seeds and I get very low download speeds (5/10 kbps, and no I don't have low internet speed). Alternatively can you post the MD5 checksums of all the files inside the 200 mb zippyshare link, as I have absolutely no way of knowing if any file is corrupt.

use single kumpulbagi link, its fast, we'll think on the md5 implementation

Hey man, can you please reupload 200mb zippyshare link, I have already downloaded 14 parts and am pretty low on internet which is why I also can't download from kumpulbagi link.

The zippyshare link parts from 1 to 14 are intact but from part number 15, it has expired.

8 hours ago, paranoid said:

The zippyshare link parts from 1 to 14 are intact but from part number 15, it has expired.

its not possible to reupload exact parts

am posting a torrent

whatever 200mb rar's you've got, extract it using winrar and overwrite all the extraction errors then use the torrent to download the incomplete parts of the repack

5 hours ago, paranoid said:

Thanks man

i've uploaded 200 MB files, you can continue downloading, there won't be any problem

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.