Mass Effect Andromeda

First missing file was AnselSDKx64.dll, so downloaded that, then it was amd_ags_x64.dll so I downloaded that and not I get "the procedure point agsDriverExtensionsDX11_SetDepthBounds could not be located in the dynamic link library amd_ags_x64.dll", that one I'm not sure how to fix it.

***Update***

I've had a look for this error online and apparently it is tied to AMD Radeon GPU's well I don't have an AMD Radeon GPU I have a nvidia, so why is this error coming up for me? Until the problem is resolved I can't play it :(

Edited by EMS

22 hours ago, EMS said:

First missing file was AnselSDKx64.dll, so downloaded that, then it was amd_ags_x64.dll so I downloaded that and not I get "the procedure point agsDriverExtensionsDX11_SetDepthBounds could not be located in the dynamic link library amd_ags_x64.dll", that one I'm not sure how to fix it.

***Update***

I've had a look for this error online and apparently it is tied to AMD Radeon GPU's well I don't have an AMD Radeon GPU I have a nvidia, so why is this error coming up for me? Until the problem is resolved I can't play it :(

try uninstall nvidia drivers with DDU software and re-install latest drivers after pc restart.....your error is due to bad dx11 dll ...try update directx as well...but i guess you already did that!

Actually I hadn't thought that my DX11 would be corrupt in anyway, so I'll do that now and see if that makes any difference. My nvidia gpu drivers are upto date :) When it updates through the Nvidia GeForce Experience, it deletes the old drivers before installing the new ones.

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, I have the same issue. Did you solve the problem by updating nvidia drivers and directx? Before I try that without success I thought I might ask here first

Edited by JL420