Resident Evil 4 : HD Edition - Darck Repacks | 6.21 GB

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1591 days ago.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  897
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Darck Presnts Logo.png

Autorun1.jpg

intro.png

Title: resident evil 4 / biohazard 4
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: Capcom    
Release Date: 28 Feb, 2014

descri.png

In resident evil 4, special agent Leon S. Kennedy is sent on a mission to rescue the U.S.
President’s daughter who has been kidnapped. Finding his way to a rural village in Europe,
he faces new threats that are a departure from the traditional lumbering zombie enemies of
the earlier instalments in the series. Leon battles horrific new creatures infested by a new
threat called Las Plagas and faces off against an aggressive group of enemies including
mind-controlled villagers that are tied to Los Illuminados, the mysterious cult which is behind
the abduction.

key.png

•       Stunning HD running at a smooth 60 frames per second for the first time.
  •       A complete visual overhaul has been performed to bring you the best graphical quality ever
  •        Fully optimized for the wide screen, texts have been sharpened and textures have been upgraded
         on characters, backgrounds and in-game objects.
  •      Steam platform support with Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Trading Cards, global
         leaderboards, and full game controller support.
  •      Native keyboard and mouse support with customizable key binding, mouse sensitivity, and mouse
         acceleration settings.
  •     This new PC version will include everything from the prior iterations including subtitle support in
        English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish as well as
  •     Previously released bonus content such as the Separate Ways epilogue.

requi.png

requi.jpg

screen.png

Setup1.jpgResident-Evil-4.jpgresident-evil-4201607-07-16001-1467960007.jpg

nfo.png

Hb8zABmZgDeZMbWfGAYzMwAzPxgAAAAAAAAAAAAA

downloads.png

NOTE : If game doesn't start ....you will need to turn off your antivirus to launch game    

(exe can be detected as a virus but it is a false-positive...it is safe)

Archive Direct Link - HERE

Webseeded Torrent Link - HERE

KBagi Single Link -

UpToBox 900 MB Links -

Resident Evil 4 HD - Darck.nfo

Sign_language_Z.jpg

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  0
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I installed that three times
But each time the error came

26% stuck

ebys3zyl1a8nt0l6j34.jpg

2 hours ago, mosu said:

I installed that three times
But each time the error came

26% stuck

ebys3zyl1a8nt0l6j34.jpg

Don't know what is happening with your PC bro .... but I have checked again my repack and it is ok .... you have to disable antivirus , windows defender and other anti-malware stuff during install and while launching game (to avoid antivirus false positive deletion from anti-vir)

by the way , you also have another problem relating to fonts and windows transparency as it shouldn't display black frames around text in the installer :

RE4HD-1.jpgRE4HD-2.jpg

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  0
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

hi i know im kinda late but i recently downloaded this repack and tried installing it a couple of time and every times it stops at this exact point and file can you help me pls?rsz_screenshot_3.png.545d35fd52b8fc7df10520df9499b071.png

7 hours ago, Maximus01 said:

hi i know im kinda late but i recently downloaded this repack and tried installing it a couple of time and every times it stops at this exact point and file can you help me pls?rsz_screenshot_3.png.545d35fd52b8fc7df10520df9499b071.png

I start to wonder about this repack ....you are the secomd member reporting such an issue at exact same % position !! ... Plz try to disable AV + defender, transfert archives to c drive and install from C:\ drive to C:\ drive ... how much ram do you have ? ....could also be relating to Windows paged memory (virtual memory settings) ...try to set it to RAMx2

if it still get stuck then I am gonna redo the installer and integrate other (updated) tools ... just PM me to give me feedback and i'll take time to help :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy with it We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.