Mass Effect 2 : Complete Edition {v1.2.1604 + 25 DLC's} - Darck Repacks | 6.8 GB

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1782 days ago.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  897
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Darck Presnts Logo.png

title.jpg

Intro.png

Title: Mass Effect 2
Genre: RPG
Developer: BioWare
Publisher: Electronic Arts    
Release Date: 28 Jan, 2010

descr.png

Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of
organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something
is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless
organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind
has ever faced.

To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and
command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander
Shepard intends to prove them wrong.

key.png

Just like in the previous game, what you say to the other characters matters a great deal. Fortunately,
the conversation system has been improved. The camera now pans around characters as they talk to
one another to evoke a dramatic, cinematic feel. Also, Shepard can interrupt the conversation when
given the appropriate prompt, taking situations into new directions that could help or hinder the mission.

Shepard is more customizable than ever, letting you create your ideal lead character — gender, facial
features, class, and of course, attitude. Once you embark on missions, you’ll be treated to an improved
battle system that lets you target weak points and blast off your enemy’s limbs with a variety of weapons.

Set out to lead your team to victory… or die at the hands of The Collectors. Either path is possible in
BioWare’s smash hit, Mass Effect 2. Which destiny will you choose?

requi.png

requi.jpg

screen.png

setup1.jpgsetup3.jpgsetup2.jpgsetup4.jpg

nfo.png

Hb8zABmZgDeZMbWfGAYzMwAzPxgAAAAAAAAAAAAA

downloads.png

NOTES : DUE TO AN ERROR OF MINE , DLCs WON'T WORK PROPERLY UNTIL YOU APPLY FIX GIVEN BY klmx

Archive Direct Link - HERE

Webseeded Torrent Link - HERE

KBagi Single Link - HERE

UpToBox 900 MB Links - HERE

DownAce 900 MB Links - HERE

Mass Effect 2 - Complete Ed - Darck.nfo

Sign_language_Z.jpg

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hey, I currently have this repack installed, but I'm having some issues with the DLCs, tried using a thing called DLC unlocker but it tells me to install mass effect 2 again, and I already ended the game so I don't wanna install it again, what can I do?

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  897
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

10 hours ago, ElwasonXD said:

Hey, I currently have this repack installed, but I'm having some issues with the DLCs, tried using a thing called DLC unlocker but it tells me to install mass effect 2 again, and I already ended the game so I don't wanna install it again, what can I do?

I can really help you on that  as you are the only one reporting this problem ... try this fix .... it is a mix of binkw32 & binkw23.dll + exe fix  ...don't forget to do a backup of those 3 files before compying over!

ME2 DLC_UNLOCKER.7z

• Content Count:  0

Having done some digging the root of the issue appears to be that a registry key needed for the DLC unlocker to function isn't installed, specifically a Registry Key telling it where the Install directory is.

It wants to look for the directory in

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BioWare\Mass Effect 2

I had to manually create the BioWare and Mass Effect 2 Keys (folders) and then add the following values in the directory to get it to function

"Language"="en"
"Readme"=""
"ProductName"="Mass Effect 2"
"Path"="(Path to root install folder here)"

i based this info off of this page https://www.regfiles.net/registry/mass-effect-2-registry

after doing this the DLC Unlocker worked fine.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Is this repack fixed or doI need the add entries listed above, 

Thank you Very Much Dexter200031

• 3 weeks later...

after installing i've got 'physx software' error

for fix watch this-

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  2
  • Device:  Windows

Hai, I just regestered here to report my problem.
i've been trying to install the game but it just too long 10g for 8h

anyfix for this?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy with it We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.