Mass Effect 3 : Complete Edition {v1.5 + 8 DLC's} - Darck Repacks | 12.1 GB

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1230 days ago.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  897
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Darck Presnts Logo.png

Autorun1.jpg

Intro.png

Title: Mass Effect 3
Genre: Action, Role Playing, Shooter
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: BioWare
Release Date: March 6, 2012

descr.png

Earth is burning. The Reapers have taken over and other civilizations are falling like dominoes.
Lead the final fight to save humanity and take back Earth from these terrifying machines,
Commander Shepard. You'll need backup for these battles. Fortunately, the galaxy has a habit of
sending unexpected species your way. Recruit team members and forge new alliances, but be
prepared to say goodbye at any time as partners make the ultimate sacrifice. It's time for
Commander Shepard to fight for the fate of the human race and save the galaxy.

key.png

Fight smarter. Take advantage of new powers and combat moves. Shepard can now blind fire
at enemies and build tougher melee attacks. Plus, when you fight as a team you can combine
new biotic and tech powers to unleash devastating Power Combos.

Build the final force. Build a team from a variety of races and classes and combine their skills
to overcome impossible odds. You'll be joined by newcomers like James Vega, a tough-as-nails
soldier, as well as EDI, a trusted AI in a newly acquired physical form. Keep an eye out for
beloved characters from your past, but beware. Some may not survive the final battle...

Face off against friends. Enjoy an integrated co-op multiplayer mode and team up with friends online to liberate key conflict zones from increasingly tough opponents. Customize your warrior and earn new weapons, armor, and abilities to build war preparedness stats in your single player campaign.

requi.png

requi.jpg

screen.png

bd8525442e5903290252720128ca871c-1200-80.jpg028A016D5427363-c2-photo-oYToxOntzOjE6InciO2k6NjUwO30=-mass-effect-3.jpgimg2274-4820.png

nfo.png

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

downloads.png

Archive Direct Link - HERE

Webseeded Torrent Link - HERE

KBagi Single Link - HERE

UpToBox 900 MB Links - HERE

DownAce 900 MB Links - HERE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another DLC Unlocker : DLC authorization files-170-1.zip

Mass Effect 3 - Complete Ed - Darck.nfo

Sign_language_Z.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_3#Downloadable_Content

Which one is the N7 DLC that's on the nfo? Also just to be sure, does this contains the Mass Effect 3: Groundside Resistance Pack DLC? it doesn't say on the nfo.

7 hours ago, khazad said:

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_3#Downloadable_Content

Which one is the N7 DLC that's on the nfo? Also just to be sure, does this contains the Mass Effect 3: Groundside Resistance Pack DLC? it doesn't say on the nfo.

DLC_OnlinePassHidCE ....is N7 Collector's Edition DLC look in DLC\_metadata\OnlinePassHidCE\_installer\installerdata.xml (open with notepad)

• 6 months later...

• Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Device:  Windows

2 questions:

Do mods work ok with this repack ?

I tried a repack recently and MEM  had errors because all the non-english files showed crc errors.

Probably because the non-english files were were reduced to 1kb in size to make the repack smaller.

And does this release have the last update ?

I think it's 1.5.5427.124

• 2 months later...

On 10/04/2018 at 10:19 AM, James MustPlay said:

Are the DLCs activated already after installing the game?

it should be ... dlc unlocker already included but you can also try this one : binkw32 ME3.rar

• Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

i wanted to know what was the Org resolution for the pre-rendered movies cuz i had an old repack which had them at like 720p which looks really bad on 1080 monitor.

49 minutes ago, Mu Uchiha said:

i wanted to know what was the Org resolution for the pre-rendered movies cuz i had an old repack which had them at like 720p which looks really bad on 1080 monitor.

I have no clue but if vids are .bik/bnk/bik2 .... you can download RADTOOLS and rework vids to highier scalling but it will tear down your PC and take a very long time !! but at least you can also get the info you need about org resolution

• Content Count:  6

On 8/21/2018 at 3:13 PM, ~Z~ said:

I have no clue but if vids are .bik/bnk/bik2 .... you can download RADTOOLS and rework vids to highier scalling but it will tear down your PC and take a very long time !! but at least you can also get the info you need about org resolution

i searched through a bunch of steam forums and it does seem like that they are 720p, up-scaling the files will likely result in slightly better quality it will not be true 1080 so i am not willing to go through that much trouble for it.

in the end we can only hope that EA will release a re-mastered edition of sorts for these game that would be pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  0

after i installed the game i checked the weapon and armory seems no DLC added what should i Do? even DLC unlocker doesn't fixed the problem. im using windows 10 .x64

i also checked achievements. it seems all DLC does not unlock yet. do i need to connect to EA account through game? i do that but cerberus code error. but i can play without log in although no DLC unlock. 

Edited by xylomen01 (see edit history)

18 hours ago, xylomen01 said:

after i installed the game i checked the weapon and armory seems no DLC added what should i Do? even DLC unlocker doesn't fixed the problem. im using windows 10 .x64

i also checked achievements. it seems all DLC does not unlock yet. do i need to connect to EA account through game? i do that but cerberus code error. but i can play without log in although no DLC unlock. 

try this : ME3 DLC Unlocker.rar

19 hours ago, xylomen01 said:

I think I know what is happening  :  i just found out that game is using files integrity check before launching DLC ...any altered content will not load and therefore won't be available in game ...

As long as i can remember, I opened files, and removed all launguages entries but english ...and by doing so , changed DLC content /file size!!

here is a solution from nexus.com to allow DLC modding ...this should work here : )

waiting for feedback ...

DLC authorization files-170-1.zip

On 11/09/2018 at 11:29 PM, xylomen01 said:

Did you manage to unlock DLC with last crack i send you ? ...feedback would be appreciated

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy with it We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.