Call of Duty : Black Ops 2 - Complete Edition (Update 1/2/3 + 5 DLC + Redacted LAN) - Darck Repacks | 18.2 GB

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1282 days ago.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  897
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Darck Presnts Logo.png

background.jpg

intro.png

Title: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
Genre: Action
Developer: Treyarch
Publisher: Activision    
Release Date: 12 Nov, 2012

descr.png

Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting
entertainment franchise, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II propels players into a near
future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to
create a new generation of warfare.

key.png

Black Ops II propels players into warfare in an epic single player campaign
highlighted by branching storylines and non-linear missions. A re-imagined
multiplayer suite introduces players to some of the most cutting-edge weaponry
and equipment that 2025 will have to offer. And on the outskirts of the campaign
is an all-new Zombies experience running in the multiplayer engine.

requi.png

Sans titre.jpg

screen.png

cancel.jpgsetup2.jpgsetup4.jpg

nfo.png

OS+aiBn+wbsO8ZDAH48n6dew7eTW3xZESWen7Rfb

downloads.png

Here is how to play the game on LAN with other people:

1) Start Tunngle -> Search for "black ops ii" -> Join the lobby "Call of Duty: Black Ops II"
2) Start the game by clicking t6mp.exe (Multiplayer) or t6zm.exe (Zombies)
3) In the main menu, click ONLINE and wait for it to connect to the server.
4) Go to Friends (Press "F" or click "Friends" at the right-bottom of the screen)
5) Click on your friend's name and click "INVITE TO GAME"
6) After your friend accepts your invitation, go to "CUSTOM GAMES"
7) Set the map and settings you want, then click "START MATCH"
8) Wait for the game to load, then you are good to go.

NOTE: Don't forget to change your nickname before starting the game.
To do so, you need to go to the file "Redacted.ini" in the game folder and change "USERNAME" to whatever you want.

MAIN FILES

DownAce 900 Mo links : HERE

UpToBox 900 Mo links : HERE

KBagi Single Link : HERE

Archive.org Single Link : HERE

Archive.org Torrent : HERE

REDACTED LAN

UpToBox  link : HERE

DonwAce Link : HERE

KBagi Single Link : HERE

Google Drive Link : HERE

TUNNGLE

Tunngle_Setup_v5.8.9.exe

NFO

Call Of Duty - Black Ops 2 - Complete Edition - Darck.nfo

Sign_language_Z.jpg

SOME MORE SCREENS TO GIVE YOU PROOFS IT IS ACTUALLY WORKING :

BO2SP.jpgmulti.jpgzombies.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  176
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

@~Z~ You are an art of repacking <3

Thanks for the repack mate...

Uploading on Google Drive! 

I can help you with uploading every repack... <3

Also I am planning to upload all our repacks on Google Drive ;)

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  0
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Device:  Windows

I got this problem, and I tried to change the date and time to +8 and year 2012 .. didn't help at all 
also I tried to run it in compatible mode, and as admin 

1.jpg

On 10/08/2017 at 5:15 PM, Ahmed Deco said:

I got this problem, and I tried to change the date and time to +8 and year 2012 .. didn't help at all 
also I tried to run it in compatible mode, and as admin 

1.jpg

this is a stemapi.dll or steamclient.dll error (disable antivirus & windows defender).... anyway i have to do some more testing ....but I just reinstalled repack and I don't have this error , game starts in SP mode ...

I still need to test a new redacted lan patch to be really sure this will work for everybody ...

• Device:  Windows

thank you so much, it's working now after I downloaded steam without opening it 

=== for the file you uploaded I just found "Bo2RLan.darck" in the archive. I didn't know how to run it 

14 hours ago, Ahmed Deco said:

thank you so much, it's working now after I downloaded steam without opening it 

=== for the file you uploaded I just found "Bo2RLan.darck" in the archive. I didn't know how to run it 

you can only run it through main installer by choosing "install redacted lan" on select directory page ....

I have fully tested single player and  multiplayer / zombie mode through tunngle and it works ok : )

for this I have to release a new redacted lan optional file ..... which you will have to download if you wanna play MP / ZM ....watch main post to find it , I have updated redacted lan links  : )

2 hours ago, ~Z~ said:

you can only run it through main installer by choosing "install redacted lan" on select directory page ....

I have fully tested single player and  multiplayer / zombie mode through tunngle and it works ok : )

for this I have to release a new redacted lan optional file ..... which you will have to download if you wanna play MP / ZM ....watch main post to find it , I have updated redacted lan links  : )

Can you say steps for play zombie mode without problem? I'm dowloading main file now. After that i will install the game with redacted lan option (at installer i say). So what about the other redacted file? Just put it to game dir?

14 minutes ago, Dempsey said:

Can you say steps for play zombie mode without problem? I'm dowloading main file now. After that i will install the game with redacted lan option (at installer i say). So what about the other redacted file? Just put it to game dir?

no need to copy any files now that I released new redacted lan patch ....just install COD BO2 main file and redacted lan option.

Once done you need to install tunngle and register (create an account , but don't worry , no need to buy a license , just go for free license (ad support ))

once registered, login to tunngle at start and then on the left side column , choose "shooter" and double click on "call of duty Black ops 2 (coop)" in main window

right click on "play" (bottom right) and click on "settings/configuration" (not sure for translation as I installed french version of tunngle)

on the upcoming screen , browse for either "t6mp.exe" or "t6zm.exe"

choose : "run as admin" 

click "ok"  and back to game list  cick on "play" ......you can also click on  "test launch" if you wanna test it launches ok  :)

from now on , everytime you launch tunngle, reach cod bo2 coop network , game will launch according to your previous selection (t6mp or t6zm)

as soon as game has started, click "online" .......you're done  : )          enjoy and spread good news to your friends . Best of luck , stay with us , Darck Repacks will provide you with the best repacks and full support to run them  : )

5 hours ago, ~Z~ said:

no need to copy any files now that I released new redacted lan patch ....just install COD BO2 main file and redacted lan option.

Once done you need to install tunngle and register (create an account , but don't worry , no need to buy a license , just go for free license (ad support ))

once registered, login to tunngle at start and then on the left side column , choose "shooter" and double click on "call of duty Black ops 2 (coop)" in main window

right click on "play" (bottom right) and click on "settings/configuration" (not sure for translation as I installed french version of tunngle)

on the upcoming screen , browse for either "t6mp.exe" or "t6zm.exe"

choose : "run as admin" 

click "ok"  and back to game list  cick on "play" ......you can also click on  "test launch" if you wanna test it launches ok  :)

from now on , everytime you launch tunngle, reach cod bo2 coop network , game will launch according to your previous selection (t6mp or t6zm)

as soon as game has started, click "online" .......you're done  : )          enjoy and spread good news to your friends . Best of luck , stay with us , Darck Repacks will provide you with the best repacks and full support to run them  : )

So tunngle is good. With that way we will always play zombied multiplayer? Or can we play single too? Thanks for your help btw.

5 hours ago, Dempsey said:

So tunngle is good. With that way we will always play zombied multiplayer? Or can we play single too? Thanks for your help btw.

You play zombie or multi with tunngle ( you need to right click on "play" to change between zombies or multiplayer in tunngle) and you start Single player by just clicking on "t6sp.exe" ....no need to start tunngle to play single player mode : )

I launched zombie mode as you said and it runs perfectly. But can't play SP. I double clicked t6sp.exe many times but nothing happens. What is the problem?

2 hours ago, Dempsey said:

I launched zombie mode as you said and it runs perfectly. But can't play SP. I double clicked t6sp.exe many times but nothing happens. What is the problem?

Try installing STEAM  if not already installed, launch it but don't login...if it doesn't change anything, try to log in and start game ....

if you still can't start game try this other crack (tested and works ok on my pc, it launches SP mode and works ok with ZM/MP) ...make a backup before of those 3 different files !!

CllfDtyBlckOps2crack.7z

8 hours ago, ~Z~ said:

Try installing STEAM  if not already installed, launch it but don't login...if it doesn't change anything, try to log in and start game ....

if you still can't start game try this other crack (tested and works ok on my pc, it launches SP mode and works ok with ZM/MP) ...make a backup before of those 3 different files !!

CllfDtyBlckOps2crack.7z

New crack works. Thank you. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy with it We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.