Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis {Incl Restoration Patch & Enviromental Mod v2} ~ Darck Repacks | 1.82 GB

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1924 days ago.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  897
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Darck Presnts Logo.png

resident_evil_3_remake_art_by_wilson_burton_by_wilsonburton20-d9f0upu.jpg

intro.png

Title: Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: Capcom     
Release Date: 22 Sept, 1999

descr.png

With the gruesome T-Virus finally dormant, Jill Valentine has resigned from S.T.A.R.S. and is going
to leave what's left of Raccoon City. Much to her dismay, her exit has been delayed by the same
flesh-eating zombies that plagued her counterparts in the first two games! This time, however, the
undead are augmented by bloodthirsty hunters, evil hellhounds, and other terrors of the night. As
Jill, you'll meet up with a lot of new faces, and some old ones too. Carlos Olivera, for example,
is an Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service Agent that seems to want to help you out; whether
you trust him or not is up to you. Each time you meet up with an enemy, you can either confront it
or evade it, but your choices all add up in this immersing tale of terror. Of course, you do have
some pretty powerful ammo to back you up, and the game even lets you combine weapons to make your own
firepower. The third installment in the popular RESIDENT EVIL series, this one boasts improved graphics,
sound.

requi.png

requi.jpg

screen.png

setup3.jpgsetup4.jpgsetup.jpg

nfo.png

MwAZmYA3mTG1nxgGMzMAMz8YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

downloads.png

Google Drive Single Link :

KBagi Single Link :

Archive.org Single Link : HERE

Archive.org Torrent : HERE

BEST AVAILABLE GRAPHIC WRAPPER SETTINGS ....BACKDRAW IS A SLIGHT SQUARED ZONE  BUG

INSIDE BACKGROUND TEXTURES...ALSO PRESENT WITH DOLPHIN EMULATOR AS SOON AS TEXTURE FILTERING IS ENABLED

dgVoodoo.conf

(TO BE REPLACED IN GAME DIR)

Resident Evil 3 - Darck.nfo

Sign_language_Z.jpg

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  0
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Can this be played with dualshock 4 controller? Does this mod removed or alter any of the game contents? 

• ShallowSparks changed the title to Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis {Incl Restoration Patch & Enviromental Mod v2} ~ Darck Repacks | 1.82 GB

13 hours ago, Pandan said:

Can this be played with dualshock 4 controller? Does this mod removed or alter any of the game contents? 

I don't know about psx dual shock controller but I can confirm it works with xbox controller ....restoration patch include xbox controller !

Mods and graphic enhancements only matters with visuals ....no content modifications : )

This version also includes Mercenaries mode...(time challenge missions)

My xbox 360 controller isn't working with this repack, I dont knw why, I've been playing fifa 18 and evil within 2 from this site without problem using the controller.

2 hours ago, justandy32 said:

My xbox 360 controller isn't working with this repack, I dont knw why, I've been playing fifa 18 and evil within 2 from this site without problem using the controller.

game is very old ...from 1999 ! ... but still it is strange as it is supposed to support it with restoration patch installed :/

try xppader or any other xbox driver controller program , it might help (allow you to linkk keyboard main key with xbox controller

18 hours ago, ~Z~ said:

game is very old ...from 1999 ! ... but still it is strange as it is supposed to support it with restoration patch installed :/

try xppader or any other xbox driver controller program , it might help (allow you to linkk keyboard main key with xbox controller

Perhaps its just compatibility problem, since I update the latest windows 10 RS3 some repack needs to be on compatibility mode.
yea the game is very old and I downloaded for nostalgia, thanks a lot:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy with it We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.