[Suggestion] Reduce Scroll on website

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1894 days ago.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi, I have a suggestion on the website. I noticed that one will have to scroll down a lot to view the forum contents due to the big "Site Update/Information" window. I suggest that a "show less/show more" option be added to it. I attached some images along as suggesiton, this will help make navigating the site less tedious.

The first image is the example of a minimized forum updates window. The second image is the maximized version ( notice the added "Click here to view less" at the end of the window ).

Thanks.

Forum Updates minimized.png

Forum Updates when maximized.PNG

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Device:  Windows

that won't look nice but i can do one thing, put 1 button at the top of the forum & 1 at the bottom

the 1st one will directly lead you to the bottom of the page, 2nd one would take you up

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Device:  Windows

Hey @~Crynuvo~ i think you denied the change

so TOPIC LOCKED

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1894 days ago.