The Elder Scrolls 3 - Morrowind [Complain]

i follow the instructions and notes you type in the topic of this game but every time i trying to run it this message appears ..

So what should I do to fix this ?

Untitled.thumb.png.0909d82107d71f01f9697e754b2ce2b4.png

Will try to do my best :

You need to open morrowing launcher first to create prefs.ini (resolution, pixel shaders on ...) then try to launch game and see if it works  (best resolution is 1600*1200 for me )

then once done and checked that game starts , you need to start MGEXEgui.exe

select proper resolution and go to "distant land" tab then run "distant land generator wizard" and click continue.....then "automatic setup everything" if you don't want to go through all settings again or choose "Re-Run distant land configuration setup" and choose your own settings and "create" them till the end of process ("Finished" tab)

hope it will work for you

It worked for me again today, when installed for testing to be able to answer you ...

• Thanks 1

On 03/01/2018 at 6:27 AM, Dusty said:

I've tried steps you told me but it although didn't work too same error

What do you mean same error...?? did game start with morrowind launcher or not ,? does crash happen after or before you applied MGEXE GUI settings ?? (Did the game starts before you applied MGEXE ?)

Do you launch Morrowind.exe with admin right ? (you need to start with admin rights after MCEXE as been applied)

9 hours ago, ~Z~ said:

What do you mean same error...?? did game start with morrowind launcher or not ,? does crash happen after or before you applied MGEXE GUI settings ?? (Did the game starts before you applied MGEXE ?)

Do you launch Morrowind.exe with admin right ? (you need to start with admin rights after MCEXE as been applied)

i start the launcher at first as admin and after i press start the crash happen i uninstall the game and install it again and still same problem .

6 hours ago, Dusty said:

i start the launcher at first as admin and after i press start the crash happen i uninstall the game and install it again and still same problem .

Can you try to add those reg infos to your registry :

Download and edit Morrowind.reg (with notepad) : Morrowind.reg

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind]
"Installed Path"="G:\\Morrowind"

Change "G:\\Morrowind" to your Path (don't forget the 2 \\

save Morrowind.reg and apply it (answer yes when it asks for registry modification)

Those setting are my settings, as the game works on my PC, it might be worth trying