Wolfenstein II The New Colossus

Although I have installed the darck repack of Wolfenstein II, I thought I would try installing the codex one and all the updates. However, why I try to run it normally or as admin I get the error "could not write crashdump", any ideas on how to sort this error out? Please don't suggest I install it all over again because I'm not going to, I don't have the patience for it

I installed our one again, it works kinda....

https://imgur.com/clViQoI

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2018 at 7:34 PM, EMS said:

Although I have installed the darck repack of Wolfenstein II, I thought I would try installing the codex one and all the updates. However, why I try to run it normally or as admin I get the error "could not write crashdump", any ideas on how to sort this error out? Please don't suggest I install it all over again because I'm not going to, I don't have the patience for it

I installed our one again, it works kinda....

https://imgur.com/clViQoI

Vsync tearing?... display relating problem most certainly... driver problems? (did you also try to go back to older drivers? and or latest drivers?)

enable/disable/force hardware vsync through GPU control panel ... change vsync settings in game save and restart game ...

also try to lower GPU pre-rendered frames... do you have a 100/120Mhz Monitor?

did you enable triple bufering for vsync? if so , disable it ( I had  a similar problem with Mass Effect Andromeda + HDMI output : fixed disabling tripple buffering)

DirectX relating? ... try a wrapper like Reshade3.0 and see if it persists (like this you will be able to test game with another DX dll: DX9/DX11)

these are raw ideas that came in my mind ....I don't pretend it will sort U out but it worth giving it a try !

That's a lot of things to go through, it may take some time. Thing is I never need to change anything to do with my monitor and yes the drivers are upto date.

Operating System
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
CPU
    AMD FX-9590 
    Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
    16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 671MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
    Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. GA-990FXA-UD3 (Socket M2) 
Graphics
 Samsung   SMB2230N ( 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz )
 samsung   S27C450 ( 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz )
    2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (MSI)