Forza 3 opusdev

Hello , So i downloaded forza horizon 3 recently and it has opusdev version in it , i tried to open the opusdev and it keeps crashing on loading.. the screen freezes and the game closes after 10 or 15 seconds , and i get a dump file that is 2 gb in size .. i can play the normal version of forza horizon 3 but the opusdev just keeps crashing on loading section.. here are the steps i tried doing

1- Disabling antivirus
2-Disabling Microphone
3-updating drivers / changing settings
4-installed the game on a different direction and C direction 
5-ran it as admin and gave it admin permission 
6-i ran the fh.10 installer and did the steps as required to unlock dev build and DLC

** My Specs **
Intel Core i5-6402P 2.8 GHZ ( 4 cores ) 
Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 Rog strix ( asus ) 
16 GB ram (Hyprx) (14.9 GB usable)
Windows 10 Enterprise version 1709 (OS BUILD 16299.309)

Any help is appreciated , thanks alot!

On 22/03/2018 at 12:04 AM, muradnemri99 said:

Hello , So i downloaded forza horizon 3 recently and it has opusdev version in it , i tried to open the opusdev and it keeps crashing on loading.. the screen freezes and the game closes after 10 or 15 seconds , and i get a dump file that is 2 gb in size .. i can play the normal version of forza horizon 3 but the opusdev just keeps crashing on loading section.. here are the steps i tried doing

1- Disabling antivirus
2-Disabling Microphone
3-updating drivers / changing settings
4-installed the game on a different direction and C direction 
5-ran it as admin and gave it admin permission 
6-i ran the fh.10 installer and did the steps as required to unlock dev build and DLC

** My Specs **
Intel Core i5-6402P 2.8 GHZ ( 4 cores ) 
Nvidia geforce GTX 1080 Rog strix ( asus ) 
16 GB ram (Hyprx) (14.9 GB usable)
Windows 10 Enterprise version 1709 (OS BUILD 16299.309)

Any help is appreciated , thanks alot!

plz have a look again  at 

!!! DEBBUG, FIXES, QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS !!!     

section : there is nothing more I can do, all fixes are here... if it still does not work then I have no clue why it keeps on crashing

Plz try with nvidia drivers v388 series ... there is a know bug with v390 series and above ... I am on 388.13 and it works like a charm on both Final release and opusdev release

• 1 month later...