wwe 2k17 repack stuck at 0% please help

i downloaded wwe 2k17 darck repack  from 2 days and run the setup yesterday with my antivirus off for 10 hours and it kept stuck at 0.0% without moving and saw the game folder hoping to the setup stuck didn't effect it i found just 3 folder of the game and their size was 0  so i really need help with this install problem because it took so long for me to download the game
and here is a screenshot of the game folder today after run the setup for 10 hours yesterday as a proof of what i say

Untitled.png

17 hours ago, vader033 said:

i downloaded wwe 2k17 darck repack  from 2 days and run the setup yesterday with my antivirus off for 10 hours and it kept stuck at 0.0% without moving and saw the game folder hoping to the setup stuck didn't effect it i found just 3 folder of the game and their size was 0  so i really need help with this install problem because it took so long for me to download the game
and here is a screenshot of the game folder today after run the setup for 10 hours yesterday as a proof of what i say

Untitled.png

if stuck at 0% then no surprise you have 0 byte in game folder ... install doesn't even start .... shut down utorrent , shut down Defender  ...10 hours is just ...too much, installer supposed to take 1 hour max

This is old repack and is not affected by new tools or decomp settings used nowadays : it should raise up an error !

Did you recently modified page file settings ?, did you upgarded RAM ? ...do you use encrypting HDD tool ?... do you use cleaning tools like emptytempfolders or ccleaner that can empty tmp folder used by setup while installing ?...

I will try do re-download and install game but all I can say is your the only one reporting such an issue with this repack ...

19 hours ago, vader033 said:

Untitled.png

turn off all antiviruses, Force recheck the  game files in your Utorrent, and after that , Run setup as admin,

IT should work.

@~Z~  @vader033

10 hours ago, alphaqwerty said:

turn off all antiviruses, Force recheck the  game files in your Utorrent, and after that , Run setup as admin,

IT should work.
i downloaded it from a direct link not torrent so i can't recheck the game files but i done the 2 other things i should do and didn't work 

@~Z~  @vader033

12 hours ago, ~Z~ said:

if stuck at 0% then no surprise you have 0 byte in game folder ... install doesn't even start .... shut down utorrent , shut down Defender  ...10 hours is just ...too much, installer supposed to take 1 hour max

This is old repack and is not affected by new tools or decomp settings used nowadays : it should raise up an error !

Did you recently modified page file settings ?, did you upgarded RAM ? ...do you use encrypting HDD tool ?... do you use cleaning tools like emptytempfolders or ccleaner that can empty tmp folder used by setup while installing ?...

I will try do re-download and install game but all I can say is your the only one reporting such an issue with this repack ...

i upgraded ram recently from 4 ddr3 to 6 ddr3 and empty temp folder but not while the installing after i restarted my pc
and this is not my first time to setup repack games this is the only one i'm facing this problem with

On 01/04/2018 at 2:28 PM, vader033 said:

i upgraded ram recently from 4 ddr3 to 6 ddr3 and empty temp folder but not while the installing after i restarted my pc
and this is not my first time to setup repack games this is the only one i'm facing this problem with

Do a RamTest Check ... instability can vary from one task to another , from one repack to another: it is not because it install once that it will always be the case for all!

this is a very demanding repack at installation and will surely saturate 6 GB of ram and CPU with full load...pzlib tool used here is very greedy!

I will have a look this week end and make a new installer probably : i will keep you aware :)

thanks for all who tried to help i give up already and downloaded it from another site and it worked keep the good work up and hope not to face this problem again with another repack games

• 1 month later...