HEY HEEY

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1754 days ago.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Device:  Android

So, I'm pretty new on here, I came to ask questions about problems I was having with getting the Dev build of Forza Horizon 3 because I used to create mods for FH2 on modded 360 consoles. Once I read about the Dev build leak I had to get back into it.

Needless to say thanks to the awesome people in here I got it working and immediately got to modding. I would love to share my mods but I'm wondering what a good place to do that would be, also the best site to put the downloads on.

Thanks in advance!

• Followers:  64
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Device:  Windows

You are Welcome In our Community 

We would love to see your modding skills too

Have Fun Darckian

Also Read the Rules Here https://www.darckrepacks.com/forum/8-site-rules-info/

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1754 days ago.