Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate AIO [Game Discussion Section]

On 5/8/2018 at 10:32 AM, ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ said:

I've got a version that has normal part and backfire values, it's version 2.1 

I'm going to end up doing three versions once this is out of beta. One with everything, one with everything but backfire, and one with everything except backfire and with stock part values (like 2.1)

I'll try the version 2.1 an let you knw thanks for the reply and carry on with awesome work :) 

I've got a huge storm that's lasted days out here with tornadoes and everything. My internet is royally screwed so that has slowed my work a lot on the next update. Just wanted to let you all know why it's taking forever.

For the time being though, let me know what has to go and what I need to work on for either versions in the future.

Finished everything I can find to add to FH3 and working on some finalization for the added cars. As I said, this storm has slowed the process a lot but I'm doing everything I can to get this finished and get the legends here to get it into a repack. 

5b0189692bd06_Screenshot(89).thumb.jpg.0ccfb34e6e2228643b2ba735e1a3b569.jpg

Edited by ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the great work!

A little problem: the Porsche Cayman GT4 seems to be bugged. In the Autoshow it is displayed as an S1 (845) car, but after I bought it it got downgraded to A (742) class. Still the car is much slower than what its A-class stats show (top speed, acceleration...), the 0-60 time is like 7-8 secs! Can you have a look at this? 

Edited by k123cp (see edit history)

There's a few cars like this, they were vehicles that were added in and neither I not the people that added them previously know the exact specifications for the rating of vehicle. I'm trying to get them as close as I can and I want more feedback like this so it can be on point. 

7 hours ago, ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ said:

There's a few cars like this, they were vehicles that were added in and neither I not the people that added them previously know the exact specifications for the rating of vehicle. I'm trying to get them as close as I can and I want more feedback like this so it can be on point. 

Are the specs on the Forza wiki not enough? A lot of information is available there last time I checked it.

1 hour ago, DarkFus10n said:

Hey can you please try to make the performance patch available for the game? It's very poorly optimised. Also hot wheels map would be greatly appreciated! Keep it up!

Yup a performance patch will be appreciated

1 hour ago, DarkFus10n said:

Hey can you please try to make the performance patch available for the game? It's very poorly optimised. Also hot wheels map would be greatly appreciated! Keep it up!

Trust me, I really want to get those working as well but that'll take some awesome haaaxing first.

24 minutes ago, k123cp said:

Are the specs on the Forza wiki not enough? A lot of information is available there last time I checked it.

What I modify on added vehicles etc translates differently (for the most part) in the game from the files. I'm going to try and find a pattern to have these closer cuz it kinda bothers me too.