Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate AIO [Game Discussion Section]

hey my game is crashing for some reason. its not graphics or hardware related but its probably because i made a bit of progress. How do i solve this? After pressing CONTINUE the game (both opusrelease and releasefinal) crash.

1 hour ago, DarkFus10n said:

hey my game is crashing for some reason. its not graphics or hardware related but its probably because i made a bit of progress. How do i solve this? After pressing CONTINUE the game (both opusrelease and releasefinal) crash.

are you sure it doesn't comes hardware or drivers...what nvidia or amd drivers series do you run?

i have also read somewhere that hyperthreading could also be a problem : go to bios and disable it (will affect multi threading performance for general use I know , but game will only run on real cores and ithas been reported to fix freezes with some i5 and i7 CPU

moreover the game itself it poorly optimized and lots of LEGIT users that bought the game are complaining about similar crashes and freezes !!

it also depends on your PC ...people get it stable some other don't ....sorry Bro , not much we can do about

finally, i recently had to reinstall my repack because of an update towards 1803 version of windows!! ... game wouldn't start afterwards giving me an error about files integrity !!

6 hours ago, DarkFus10n said:

Hey man, sorry your game is giving you issues.

1. Have you tried to mod it on your own yet? 

2. Have you tried to use any of the CMDs I quoted

3. Most important, where is it crashing and what are you doing when it crashes? 

1 minute ago, Ferrarinews said:

Today is gona leave anything new?

I should have another update by tonight. I would already have it up but again, my internet isn't just slow now but it's goooone. I'll keep you guys posted on my status. If I can't get my internet sorted out, I'm going to use my phone to upload. 

11 minutes ago, Ferrarinews said:

So, any news??????

In testing now, doing some finishing touches. It's all in now but I got some kinks to work out. 

EDIT: This one is bringing it out of beta so I'm fixing ALL small issues which will take more time than I'd like. If it was still beta, I'd have it out last night. 

Edited by ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ (see edit history)