Jump to content

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate AIO [Game Discussion Section]


Recommended Posts

On 6/5/2018 at 4:04 PM, Ferrarinews said:

There Will be a tonight update? 

Sorry for the late reply, I'm working very long hours at my job this week so its going to be the weekend and I've still got some minor fixes to make. Don't worry, it's going down soon!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, AlbertsR133 said:

hello, downloaded the update today, worked perfectly , tnx a lot. great job. 

is there any chance to get bmw e60 m5 v10 and bmw e63 m6 v10 in the game? 

Once I finish the initial updates I'm going to work on importing cars that weren't a part of FH3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2018 at 1:31 AM, ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ said:

Hey man, sorry your game is giving you issues.

1. Have you tried to mod it on your own yet? 

2. Have you tried to use any of the CMDs I quoted

3. Most important, where is it crashing and what are you doing when it crashes? 

Hey. I can confirm it's not hardware related. The game launched fine after a first install. Once I loaded the gamesave on the cloud, both Opusrelease and Releasefinal crashed. The cloud save has Yarra valley and a couple of other festival sites unlocked and BM only unlocked in Opusrelease. Right after pressing "Continue" both releases crash. 

 

I also tried the "add 1 million fans" using the dev menu and same results.

 

System Spex:

Core i7-7700HQ

GTX 1050 4GB (388.13)

8GB RAM

1TB HAD

 

Would really appreciate help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DarkFus10n said:

Hey. I can confirm it's not hardware related. The game launched fine after a first install. Once I loaded the gamesave on the cloud, both Opusrelease and Releasefinal crashed. The cloud save has Yarra valley and a couple of other festival sites unlocked and BM only unlocked in Opusrelease. Right after pressing "Continue" both releases crash. 

 

I also tried the "add 1 million fans" using the dev menu and same results.

 

System Spex:

Core i7-7700HQ

GTX 1050 4GB (388.13)

8GB RAM

1TB HAD

 

Would really appreciate help.

For some reason that I still don't know, my game was crashing several times after the update "C" and I noticed that after the dowgrade for the driver 388.00 on the screen loading information of the game appeared "optimizing your computer" with a progress from 0 to 100% and then the automatic setup stayed in MEDIUM, Anisotropic Filtering 2x, FXAA OFF AND MSAA IN 2X and the game ran smoothly afterwards.

And now I avoid changing the settings a lot because I noticed that if you change for example "ENVIRONMENT TEXTURE QUALITY" the game will crash again in several places.

My other setup that worked without crash was: everything in MEDIUM, Anisotropic Filtering 2x, FXAA ON AND MSAA IN 4X running fluid in 60 FPS locked with vsync enabled.

My configuration is: i5 8500, GTX 1050 TI 4gb (388.00), 2 x 8gb RAM

Another thing I read on the internet was that some users after upgrading from windows 10 to 1803 had several problems with the game and in my case I continue with 1709 and I also can not confirm if this is your problem.

I was getting so angry that I almost traded my GTX 1050 TI 4gb for a GTX 1060 6gb but that game is champion of problems from what I see in everywhere I read.

Anyway I hope to help :kp10:

 

Edited by Aventureiromax (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DarkFus10n said:

Hey. I can confirm it's not hardware related. The game launched fine after a first install. Once I loaded the gamesave on the cloud, both Opusrelease and Releasefinal crashed. The cloud save has Yarra valley and a couple of other festival sites unlocked and BM only unlocked in Opusrelease. Right after pressing "Continue" both releases crash. 

 

I also tried the "add 1 million fans" using the dev menu and same results.

 

System Spex:

Core i7-7700HQ

GTX 1050 4GB (388.13)

8GB RAM

1TB HAD

 

Would really appreciate help.

Have you tried with a new account? What is the old save from, IF it's from vanilla game it wont load.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Aventureiromax said:

One question: The download file on the first page already been updated?

 

noooooo, thats happening either tonight or tomorrow. It wont be 2.3 anymore, I'm adding the rest of the traffic cars then organizing everything to put up. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ said:

Have you tried with a new account? What is the old save from, IF it's from vanilla game it wont load.

The cloud save was created using the elamigos version. I haven't used the REAL game from the windows store

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DarkFus10n said:

The cloud save was created using the elamigos version. I haven't used the REAL game from the windows store

You're on the correct graphics version 388.31, 388.71 or lower?

Haven't done any mods that change engines or drivetrains before loading the AIO?

Also, have you tried using a new account to see if it's a problem with the save?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ said:

You're on the correct graphics version 388.31, 388.71 or lower?

Haven't done any mods that change engines or drivetrains before loading the AIO?

Also, have you tried using a new account to see if it's a problem with the save?

Hi .

 

GPU is 388.00.

No mods applied. Same results. 

Starting fresh NO problems.

Cloud save problem. 

"Add 1 million fans poblem

 

It was running fine weeks ago. After I unlocked Bm and Yarra valley, and played a bit more, both releases began crashing

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy with it We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

1 28wz8tzjdIDKqxjoLgPybw.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I Understand