Hitman Sniper Challenge - Darck Repacks | 952MB

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1233 days ago.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Device:  Windows

05c30fc9f0f8e70b7f45f9a57b64533f.jpg

110614.jpg

Title: Hitman: Sniper Challenge
Genre: Action
Developer: IO Interactive 
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: August 01, 2012

2d6880.jpg

Follows Agent 47 as he embarks on a mission to assassinate Richard Strong Jr., the CEO of weapons manufacturer Stallion Armaments, and his entourage of bodyguards.

351f81.jpg

System Requirements
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
Memory: 2 Gb
Hard Drive: 1.8 Gb free
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3850
DirectX: 10

42639a.jpg

Spoiler

1.jpghitman_absolution_sniper_challenge_scree9654_SFONDO_121127thumbnail2b7aa5a32v3.j

59b7d8.jpg

f2204f024a540a6ba239e52c59163fc4.png

622ff7.jpg

Single UptoBox Link - Here

Single Dropbox Link - Here

Setup File Link - Here

r3qf.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

34 minutes ago, Mian Bilawal said:

05c30fc9f0f8e70b7f45f9a57b64533f.jpg

Bro You Should Request For Designs :afro:
Here are They :

And Nice Repack.....only 952mb :2guns:

Edited by iHaveRage (see edit history)

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

1st Repack By Our @Mian Bilawal

Comparing It's The BEst on the net!! 

Nailed It! Design's Were WEll time built 

• Guest featured this topic
  • Guest unfeatured this topic
  • 1 year later...

• Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hello!, Both Links for the file needed by the Setup are down... ¿Any chance to reupload them?, thanks.

*Edit: Dropbox link is working now O_o!, the other one is gone for good, Downloading, thanks!*

*Edit 2: Well, Sadly the game uses an not updated version, the one which gives an error on start and the only way to play it is setting the compatibility mode to Windows 95 but the game is UNPLAYABLE with the constant freez (It's not my rig, i can play Absolution 60+FPS, and i've played this one looong time ago in Windows 7), very beautiful installer tho, one of the best looking and functional, all detailed and such, loved it.* 

Edited by Evangelina
Editing reasons. (see edit history)

• 6 months later...

• Content Count:  0

Hi,Dropbox link dead.

need help.

how to run setup.darck (darck file) ?

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  897
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

1 hour ago, alchemist83 said:

WELL WHAT A FUCKING PIECE THIS FORUM IS! BET THIS DOESNT EVEN GET DELETED. WAITED OVA 2 WEEKS FOR REPLY HERE. FUCK ALL. DONT JOIN, WASTE OF TIME. COREPACK IS SHIT TOO, BUT LEAST THEY ANSWER. NOOBS - GO THERE.

GO and fu..yourself ...we see people like you everyday , no support, no active involvement, no "hello", no thk you , no education , just consumerism and impatience  !!! ... go to the supermarket and by what you need and stop breaking our bollocks with your kid's bullshit  .... like shouting at your mum if she doesn't want to buy you a toy

For info; repacker that did this one was away for some time because of "real life problems" ...and just came back yesterday... you idiot ...selfish kid , but i guess you don't give a shit about others problems !!!

...you HAVE YOUR ANSWER  AND YES I WON'T DELETE THIS POST JUST FOR OTHERS TO SEE HOW IDIOT YOU ARE  :)

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

sorry, but the Setup File's link is dead!! PLEASE do something.(ofc, if posiible)

Edited by 5n1p3r_4rt3m1s (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Can some one please tell me how I open a .darck file once the .iso is mounted so I can install this game?

• Followers:  64
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

2 hours ago, wtram83 said:

Can some one please tell me how I open a .darck file once the .iso is mounted so I can install this game?

you can somehow plus you can't also
the .darck files are highly compressed archives which are called repacks and are mostly same as an other archives like .7z or .rar
but in order to open and see whats in them you need to download and install a PC Software called "FreeArc"
but note that you won't be able to decompress the archive as they are compressed using chain compression algos

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/24/2018 at 6:37 PM, Grim_Reaper said:

GO and fu..yourself ...we see people like you everyday , no support, no active involvement, no "hello", no thk you , no education , just consumerism and impatience  !!! ... go to the supermarket and by what you need and stop breaking our bollocks with your kid's bullshit  .... like shouting at your mum if she doesn't want to buy you a toy

For info; repacker that did this one was away for some time because of "real life problems" ...and just came back yesterday... you idiot ...selfish kid , but i guess you don't give a shit about others problems !!!

...you HAVE YOUR ANSWER  AND YES I WON'T DELETE THIS POST JUST FOR OTHERS TO SEE HOW IDIOT YOU ARE  :)

"Hello ;)" i am not this guy and i have read today all the comments here and i must say the same. You guys are complete bunglers. Most of your repacks don´t work or they have massive issues. And i have also not become a response.

First this repack is a joke. Never seen a shit like this before. Then my first comment here is under Batman Arkham Asylum. Go and look, no response you stupid fuck (Sorry but i don´t like you). This repack stops after 10% installation and now the best. I thought today i will try it again. Now i have to login in Google Drive for a download link. LMAO! Facepalm <3. You guys are special. My second comment is under Portal: Stories Mel. Portal Complete Pack works. But the Standalone has after the ride with the tram black textures. Also no response and i am realy friendly. The Standalone from other sides work flawlessly. Sorry guys but you are complete bunglers and you are wasting my time and you Sir are a big [censored]. I've seen your behavior here before. Yes reality hurts and dont forget to answer in Big Letters. Ovagames and G4U are very good. ElAmigos Release are the best and you guys are realy the worst from all sides. I wished GoodOldDownloads came back instead of you.

These comments was my first active involvement, i gived support and now tell me for what should i say thank you? Thank you that you waste our time!

Never have seen a schmock like you before. Bye

On 9/24/2018 at 6:37 PM, Grim_Reaper said:

"Hello ;)" i am not this guy and i have read today all the comments here and i must say the same. You guys are complete bunglers. Most of your repacks don´t work or they have massive issues. And i have also not become a response.

First this repack is a joke. Never seen a shit like this before. Then my first comment here is under Batman Arkham Asylum. Go and look, no response you stupid fuck (Sorry but i don´t like you). This repack stops after 10% installation and now the best. I thought today i will try it again. Now i have to login in Google Drive for a download link. LMAO! Facepalm <3. You guys are special. My second comment is under Portal: Stories Mel. Portal Complete Pack works. But the Standalone has after the ride with the tram black textures. Also no response and i am realy friendly. The Standalone from other sides work flawlessly. Sorry guys but you are complete bunglers and you are wasting my time and you Sir are a big [censored]. I've seen your behavior here before. Yes reality hurts and dont forget to answer in Big Letters. Ovagames and G4U are very good. ElAmigos Release are the best and you guys are realy the worst from all sides. I wished GoodOldDownloads came back instead of you.

These comments was my first active involvement, i gived support and now tell me for what should i say thank you? Thank you that you waste our time!

Never have seen a schmock like you before. Bye

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy with it We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.