Grim_Reaper

Fallout 3 Special Edition (GOTY v1.7 + 5 DLCs, 130 Mods) | 9.01 GB

keeping it high buddy

this is legendary repack:kp10:

• Thanks 1

Great repacks...thank you.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, but what is this format ? how do I use those padding/meta files ? I've never seen something like this in a repack

I'm stuck at 71.6%

Going on 50mins install time, the Remaining Time keeps going up.

34 minutes ago, Hakon said:

I'm stuck at 71.6%

Going on 50mins install time, the Remaining Time keeps going up.

something to do with ztool for sure ...what are your specs? ...i'll send another setup (installer) that will suits your specs.... Ztool is a compression tool that can be very heavy on CPU and create a freeze like this ...

plz shut down antivirus or defender, don't do torrents, try not to load your pc with any other operation than installing this repack

it should not take more than 30/40 mins on 4 cores + 8Gb Ram

there are 5 archives + setup in this repack ... 71.6% of what file?  (info on install page "archive n° x/5") ...but i guess it is on first one

I installed this repack at least 5 times and had no problems at all ...sorry about that

i'll do my best to sort this out .

1 hour ago, Go6s said:

Thanks, but what is this format ? how do I use those padding/meta files ? I've never seen something like this in a repack

you do not need those files there are created by torrent server... just open archive with 7z  (winrar not always compatible)

exctract all files from archive in the same folder  and run the installer :)

Ah OK; thanks -Z-

I didn't remember to see those files in your previous repacks, so I was confused

And what do you mean by enable/disable SweetFX with key just above the "end" key , near numpad area ?

The "pause" or "up/left arrow" button ?

Edited by Go6s

1 hour ago, ~Z~ said:

something to do with ztool for sure ...what are your specs? ...i'll send another setup (installer) that will suits your specs.... Ztool is a compression tool that can be very heavy on CPU and create a freeze like this ...

plz shut down antivirus or defender, don't do torrents, try not to load your pc with any other operation than installing this repack

it should not take more than 30/40 mins on 4 cores + 8Gb Ram

there are 5 archives + setup in this repack ... 71.6% of what file?  (info on install page "archive n° x/5") ...but i guess it is on first one

I installed this repack at least 5 times and had no problems at all ...sorry about that

i'll do my best to sort this out .

i5 2500k @4.1GHz OC'd

8GB RAM DDR3 @2133Mhz

GTX 970 OC'd

-

It might be because I didn't turn off Windows Defender, but I've not had a problem with other repacks of yours, even the Demons Souls repack.

I try starting it but it doesnt start ,also when i try running falloutlauncher.exe it says i have not instaled the game yet and there is nothing to install it with.

I'm getting the same thing as tank1221 above me. When I follow instructions and click "FalloutLauncher" it only gives option to install. Then it says missing CD.

Okay yeah, I got it to install - It's saying the same thing as @den and @tank1221

Telling me it's not installed and such

Edited by Hakon

1 hour ago, den said:

I'm getting the same thing as tank1221 above me. When I follow instructions and click "FalloutLauncher" it only gives option to install. Then it says missing CD.

1 hour ago, tank1221 said:

I try starting it but it doesnt start ,also when i try running falloutlauncher.exe it says i have not instaled the game yet and there is nothing to install it with.

54 minutes ago, Hakon said:

Okay yeah, I got it to install - It's saying the same thing as @den and @tank1221

Telling me it's not installed and such

well you guys should read the instructions again before doing anything 

Read it carefully what it says and include everything what ~Z~ has mentioned

the problem i have is this step "Start Fallout 3 Launcher from root dir and create you settings files by selecting various options " i installed mod manager and then when i open my falloutlauncher.exe from my Fallout 3 -special edition folder wich i supose is the "root" folder i do not get an option to change the settings because all i can click is the install button and close.