ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate AIO [Updates/ Mods] (NEW 7/31)

On 7/7/2018 at 8:03 AM, k123cp said:

I played opus fine with the same driver before, so it's windows version, not the graphics driver that's causing the issue. A few people also reported on cs.rin.ru not being able to play with the latest windows update.

So, you have one of the listed drivers (388.31 or 388.71) and now it wont work after update?

4 hours ago, ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ said:

So, you have one of the listed drivers (388.31 or 388.71) and now it wont work after update?

Ah no, I have an AMD card with 17.3.1. But yes, opus now crashes at the loading screen (after the main menu) whereas before it loaded fine.

Oh and btw, can you fix the classification for some of the cars. Right now I see 2 cars that don't really belong to the Hypercars category: the Porsche Carrera GT and the Audi S4 (I checked and the stock Audi is only B class). When I enter a hypercars event with the Porsche, all the drivatars drive only these 2.

Edited by k123cp

There is progress in the update for codex ver.?

2 minutes ago, Ysan said:

There is progress in the update for codex ver.?

I'm not sure that's going to happen now as ALL of the files are scrambled and the database used has info for HotWheels which Devbuild doesn't have. Either way, a few people and I are looking into it and trying to find a way to un-scramble it.

Okay, more progress made! Slamming every vehicle is now possible with the new update coming soon. 

Screenshot_186.thumb.jpg.81903afb12015b50e4b173cba1f42de4.jpg

9 hours ago, k123cp said:

Great job!

Thanks man, I'll be releasing the new update today

• Love! 1

Hello there guys ,first I wanna say thanks to everybody making this mod ,2nd is there a chance that we can see this mod working with CODEX version? :) 

On 8/24/2018 at 9:06 PM, Andre said:

Hello there guys ,first I wanna say thanks to everybody making this mod ,2nd is there a chance that we can see this mod working with CODEX version? :) 

Hey, thanks for showing some love!

As far as the AIO working on codex..I don't think it'll happen because the files I need to access are scrambled and on top of that the files I need most are encrypted which sucks big time. 

The only thing codex had over opus dev is the HW track. On the other hand, dev with my AIO has MUCH more content when it comes to customization and the number of cars.

Big news, once I roll out the next update I'll be working together with "Forza Mods" on a community AIO filled with awesome content. So stand by for big things!

So, working on the Community AIO now.. There's a good amount of content about to be dropped, Here's a possible addition to the many modded cars that will be added. What do you guys think!?

credit to DOUGLINE for the modded cars

unknown.thumb.jpg.d14789456e71260170f3cee715328ac1.jpg

So far, i have 2 problems with this AIO:

1. Hoonigan Rauh-Welt Begriff Porsche 911 Turbo - has a black nothing instead of the default skin (as if it has no texture on a body at all). So are all Rauh-Welts in the traffic, making it not very nice to look at.

2. Most addon cars (like this Rauh-Welt, or Regalia) - have one stat when i buy them, and then it suddenly jumps to a much bigger one, if i go to upgrade menu and work there. For instance, Hoonigan Rauh-Welt is A708 in the shop, and then it suddenly becomes A760 in the upgrade menu. All standart non-dlc cars seem to show their stats ok.

(i've installed the A version of AIO, "Updates only", on opus release - if it matters)

Untitled.png

Edited by adar

On 1/25/2019 at 12:45 PM, adar said:

So far, i have 2 problems with this AIO:

1. Hoonigan Rauh-Welt Begriff Porsche 911 Turbo - has a black nothing instead of the default skin (as if it has no texture on a body at all). So are all Rauh-Welts in the traffic, making it not very nice to look at.

2. Most addon cars (like this Rauh-Welt, or Regalia) - have one stat when i buy them, and then it suddenly jumps to a much bigger one, if i go to upgrade menu and work there. For instance, Hoonigan Rauh-Welt is A708 in the shop, and then it suddenly becomes A760 in the upgrade menu. All standart non-dlc cars seem to show their stats ok.

(i've installed the A version of AIO, "Updates only", on opus release - if it matters)

Untitled.png

Sorry for the late reply. Okay so the textures are broken on the RWB so unfortunately there's nothing I can do there. With the performance ratings that takes A LOT of work in the database I honestly don't have the time for with everything going on personally now. I really hope these issues don't ruin it all for you 😬

merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii