Grim_Reaper

Forza Horizon 3 - Codex - V1.0.119.1002) - Darck Repacks | From 28 GB | 1h15 install Time

autorun1.jpg

intro.png

Title: Forza Horizon 3
Genre: Racing
Developer: Microsoft
Publisher: Turn 10 Studios
Release Date: 13 Sep, 2016

descr.png

descr.jpg

requi.png

requi.jpg

screens.png

setup2.jpgsetup4.jpgcancel.jpg

nfo.png

6DE9uFw.jpg

downloads.png

Notes :  This repack inscludes a working Launcher inside game directory and creates a proper shortcut on the desktop : )

YOU NEED TO ENABLE DEVELOPPER MODE IN WINDOWS SETTINGS

(Security & Update) / WINDOWS 10 1607 Minimum version is required

Repack  (28 GB) : 

(Main Installer can handle voices packs installation and High Res Videos...download, extract

next to setup and select option in the installer)

2 GB  Links  Kumpulbagi :  HERE

Single Link Google Drive : HERE

Torrent Link Archive.org : Soon...

Optional High Resolution Videos/Cutscenes  (1.78 GB) : 

Single  Link  Mega :  HERE

Single Link Archive.org  : HERE

Torrent Link Archive.org : HERE

Voices Packs  : 

FRE (423 MB): HERE

GER (465 MB): HERE

SPA (456 MB): HERE

BRA (468 MB): HERE

Special Thx to @abhinokvip99 for helping uploading this repack

giphy.gif

• Love 4

Hey, any chance this works with previous repacks or saves?

1 hour ago, knohn said:

Hey, any chance this works with previous repacks or saves?

it won't ... you can try out , the worst thing that can happen is game to crash at start up ...

17 minutes ago, ~Z~ said:

it won't ... you can try out , the worst thing that can happen is game to crash at start up ...

Okaay thanks, i'll what happens 

Does it work in 1703 without Windows store and xbox stuff disabled?

36 minutes ago, luxor77 said:

Does it work in 1703 without Windows store and xbox stuff disabled?

It works with store and Xbox app,so do not disable them

Im doing something wrong, but dont know what.

I installed, trying to run forza_x64_release_final, but nothing happens.
Running on 1803.

What to do?

48 minutes ago, viper83 said:

Im doing something wrong, but dont know what.

I installed, trying to run forza_x64_release_final, but nothing happens.
Running on 1803.

What to do?

Why do you think installer creates a desktop shortcut for ?? : )

Notes :  This repack inscludes a working Launcher inside game directory and creates a proper shortcut on the desktop : )

you can't launch game from this executable ...plz use either Launcher Final.exe /shorcut desktop or find forza shortcut in windows menu

• Love 1

it says "You will need a new app to open this launch-forzahorizon3"

18 minutes ago, karawia said:

it says "You will need a new app to open this launch-forzahorizon3"

did the game activate fine ?... can you find Forza Horizon 3 tag in windows settings/applications, with both registered DLC inside advanced options ?

plz try again to apply codex emu "installapp.exe" in Game root\AppFiles ... it should reactivate both uiniversal app and DLC package ok ... then you can launch game using launcherfinal.exe or by finding Forza shortcut in windows menu

you need developper mode on in windows settings for codex emu too work ok

"error found during decompression" whit the Forza Horizon 3 repack, anyone knows what to do? Untitled.png.29b9509398199cf7048293fe0ddb8084.png

7 minutes ago, NakeyJakey said:

"error found during decompression" whit the Forza Horizon 3 repack, anyone knows what to do? Untitled.png.29b9509398199cf7048293fe0ddb8084.png

plz disable antivirus and defender , run as admin and better run it from c: drive ...

I get this error when trying to launch the InstallApp.exe

Registering universal app...failed!
System.Exception: error 0xC00CE1A1: App manifest validation error: The app manifest must be valid as per schema: Line 95, Column 6, Reason: 'packageQuery' is a duplicate key for the unique Identity Constraint '{http://schemas.microsoft.com/appx/manifest/foundation/windows10}Capability_Name'.

at InstallApp.Main(String[] args)
Press any key to continue . . .

When I try launching it from the desktop is just asks me to pick an App to launch it with.

nope didn't not help still the same error I re-downloaded the file 2 times now and is still the same thing happening at the very start of the installation.

24 minutes ago, chyb said:

I get this error when trying to launch the InstallApp.exe

System.Exception: error 0xC00CE1A1: App manifest validation error: The app manifest must be valid as per schema: Line 95, Column 6, Reason: 'packageQuery' is a duplicate key for the unique Identity Constraint '{http://schemas.microsoft.com/appx/manifest/foundation/windows10}Capability_Name'.

When I try launching it from the desktop is just asks me to pick an App to launch it with.

go to windows settings/applications find forza horizon 3 tag . go to advanced options and find "uninstall" button : click on it . then find both dlc at the very bottom and do the same (uninstall them). This will unregister app packages only don't worry it won't uninstall  game files .

then go to game root again and try to run activator again ... tell me if it worked  (it works for me, i can unregister and re-register)

for info, i am playing game ok on my repack only ..i got rid of codex original files and it worked ok after new installation ...i don't know what's wrong for you , sorry bro , i will try to help anyway, just report behaviours and join screen shots if you can .

26 minutes ago, NakeyJakey said:

nope didn't not help still the same error I re-downloaded the file 2 times now and is still the same thing happening at the very start of the installation.

i don't know bro , you are the only one reporting such behaviour ... something on your pc (software/hardware) is preventing installler from doing is job ...

i can run my installers with nod 32 smart security (v11) enabled , but windows defender disabled , and still it installs ok .

20 minutes ago, ~Z~ said:

go to windows settings/applications find forza horizon 3 tag . go to advanced options and find "uninstall" button : click on it . then find both dlc at the very bottom and do the same (uninstall them). This will unregister app packages only don't worry it won't uninstall  game files .

then go to game root again and try to run activator again ... tell me if it worked  (it works for me, i can unregister and re-register)

for info, i am playing game ok on my repack only ..i got rid of codex original files and it worked ok after new installation ...i don't know what's wrong for you , sorry bro , i will try to help anyway, just report behaviours and join screen shots if you can .

When I did that it uninstalled everything.

12 minutes ago, chyb said:

When I did that it uninstalled everything.

you choosed forza horizon 3 [FULL REMOVAL] ????

if there was no Forza horizon tag then it was not activated at all ....sorry about that misunderstanding . Plz enable developper mode in windows settings (security & updates)

reinstall repack. after install check if it is activated (installer should activate it )

look at my screen to see where to look at :

fh3-1.jpg

fh3-2.jpg

I tried reinstalling and I get the same error after installation.

I appreciate your help!

I reinstalled too, now I got the desktop shortcut, but have to choose for an app too, like CHYB has.
In setting/apps I only have Forza Horizon3 Dark Repack listed. Not like your screenshot. Developer is enabled. Still cant activate/start game.

Any ideas left?
Thanks again!

I'm in the exact same scenario as viper83.

Win 10 Pro 1803. Developer Mode is enabled. After the installation finishes the activation of the app fails with error 0xC00CE1A1. Same happens when I try InstallApp.exe. In Settings -> Apps there is only "Forza Horizon 3 version Darck Repacks". When I click uninstall the whole game gets uninstalled. The shortcut on desktop gets created but I need "a new app" to launch it.

Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid that I have the error below as well. Developer mode is on, no anti virus etc etc. any help would be great

I installed it again today and did the CRC. This time there is one bad file and a whopping 122 files missing including the game exe and the InstallApp exe. AppxManifest.xml shows "FAILED. CRC mismatch" the rest does not exist. Could this be a faulty installer or is my SSD fucked?

BTW I found a possible solution to the 0xC00CE1A1 error on reddit:

Hey! First off, amazing work that you're doing here! But i'm facing some issues. I tried everything but it always gets stuck at 21.7%. I'm on Windows 1803 (latest) and have disabled windows antivirus. Still no luck. Tried multiple times but always gets stuck at 21.7% and the estimated time keeps on increasing. Ryzen 1700x with 16gb ram.

Any fix for this? Thanks!

X1ke1ic.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.