Grim_Reaper

The Witcher 3 - Special Edition (GOTY + 44 mods) | 26.6 GB

1 hour ago, The Father said:

i didnot know witcher 3 had mods

hehe ... now ya know bro : )

it ads a lot of new textures and light fx, new animations, new items, new functions.... should be even better experience ...also reworked graphics to get better details, colors, contrast, distance view .....

Hi, i have 3 question. Well the first one is more like a problem, my fps are blocked at 35 they don't go down or up and i have a gtx 1080 ti and a ryzen 1800x with 16gb ram ddr4 and i play at a resolution of 1920x1080 so what could be the cause? because i don't think the problem is raw power. The second question if i can resolve the first one is about changing my option so that i can take advantage of my pc components, what options i can change to maximise the game without breaking it? I'm not an expert so i'm scared that i might modify some mods or change something breaking the game.  The third one is about the launcher, after the first time that i start the game through the  mod menager for the next launches can I use the normal launcher or do I have to continue to start the game through the mod menager?
Thanks in advance if someone can help me.

UPDATE: I solved the problem of the 1st question about the fps blocked, it was selected by default 60 fps so I deselected and then re-selected unlimited fps in the options and suddenly the 35 fps were unlocked. Only the 2nd and 3rd questions remain.

Edited by Garxian

About the third question if mod are selected in nmm then you can run the game from game icon itself and then also u can enjoy all the the mod. As of second ques if u want to jst enjoy the game not the mod then use nmm to uninstall the mods this might lead to performance enhancement ...... hope this will help :)

Edited by Phantom

5 hours ago, Phantom said:

About the third question if mod are selected in nmm then you can run the game from game icon itself and then also u can enjoy all the the mod. As of second ques if u want to jst enjoy the game not the mod then use nmm to uninstall the mods this might lead to performance enhancement ...... hope this will help :)

sorry I explained myself badly (English is not my language), I wanted to say that having these computer components which options can I put to the maximum without breaking the game + mods? I do a stupid example, maybe a mod is set to work with antialiasing x8 and I put the x16 and ruin all the graphics and textures

Edited by Garxian

Hey there! Nice repack and torrent for downloading.  I've successfully downloaded the files. However, upon installation, I'm always stuck at 84.2% no matter what I do. I tried it 5 times already of cancelling the installation and installing it again only to always end up in the 84.2% of the installation. It's stuck at 84.2% of installation regardless of how the fact that all apps and programs are closed and I leave it for hours and come back still stuck at 84.2% (archive #2. Installing archive # 1/TW3SE-1.darck was totally a breeze and successful every time. The problem is something to do with TW3SE-2.darck  or archive # 2).

Yes; I have more than enough space. 496 GB of free space to be more specific for this game.

No; I have no Anti-virus blocking the installation since I already excluded the location of where I placed the installation files and the place where I wish to install the game itself a long long time ago before even discovering this modded repack of Witcher 3.

My specs: Windows 8.1 64-Bit - Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz  - 12 GB Ram - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745

PLEASE GET THIS FIXED ASAP. Thank you.

Edited by ElephantBoy45

i just wanna know one thing

can i play the repack without mods? or at least can i choose witch mod i want?

Edited by kaicooper87

3 hours ago, kaicooper87 said:

i just wanna know one thing

can i play the repack without mods? or at least can i choose with mod i want?

i think you can but i am not sure since the author is busy in his real life

The enb is not working for me every time i open up the enb menu it shows nothing. Any help?

torrent link not working

Can't get this downloaded without the torrent, which has been taken down.

Can you create a magnet link and PM it to me? Or just PM me a torrent? Or fix the link.