ElephantBoy45

The Witcher 3 GOTY - Special Edition Installer Problem

It's a nice repack and torrent for downloading.  I've successfully downloaded the files. However, upon installation, I'm always stuck at 84.2% no matter what I do. I tried it 5 times already of cancelling the installation and installing it again only to always end up in the 84.2% of the installation. It's stuck at 84.2% of installation regardless of how the fact that all apps and programs are closed and I leave it for hours and come back still stuck at 84.2% (archive #2. Installing archive # 1/TW3SE-1.darck was totally a breeze and successful every time. The problem is something to do with TW3SE-2.darck  or archive # 2).

Yes; I have more than enough space. 496 GB of free space to be more specific for this game.

No; I have no Anti-virus blocking the installation since I already excluded the location of where I placed the installation files and the place where I wish to install the game itself a long long time ago before even discovering this modded repack of Witcher 3.

My specs: Windows 8.1 64-Bit - Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz  - 12 GB Ram - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745

Please help guys! Thanks :)

i think you should your ram when it stucks 

and does that mean your system stucks also when the installation stucks also

@PsYcHo_RaGE - What do you mean? I'm not sure I understand what you meant by your comment. Sorry...

Edited by ElephantBoy45

i mean does your whole system stucks when installing?

No. Everything runs fine. It's really only just the installer that gets stuck at 84.2% while unpacking archive # 2/ DRTW3SE - 2.darck. 

And still no help from other members and especially the staff until now for this issue in this repack...man, I'm starting to think this entire community is almost on the verge of death. It doesn't necessarily have to be the moderators that could help me. Anyone really who is generous enough to give some of their time to help me pinpoint the source of the issue will suffice...

On 7/26/2018 at 12:41 PM, ElephantBoy45 said:

And still no help from other members and especially the staff until now for this issue in this repack...man, I'm starting to think this entire community is almost on the verge of death. It doesn't necessarily have to be the moderators that could help me. Anyone really who is generous enough to give some of their time to help me pinpoint the source of the issue will suffice...

we are sorry but we can't do much more than this since every admin is busy in thier real life, but i can do one thing send me the installer only and i will try to create a new one which i think will work for you

@PsYcHo_RaGE - It's okay. I totally understand :)

I just had to say it in a criticizing manner as a way of encouraging staff and moderators alike to be active a little bit more to maintain the Darck Repacks website despite the endeavors and responsibilities you guys have in real life. It's true that we all have our own thing going on. It's just that it would be a huge waste if this repack website would be totally abandoned by the moderators. So I apologize as well if I may have sounded condescending and arrogant.

As for the installer thing, don't worry about it anymore. I'll just get a better and stronger PC gaming rig (I will soon since my sister needs a PC of her own for High School since modern education demands online participation and having my own PC to do my paperwork,researches and diagnosis medical documents.) :)

yeah you are right in some way but still apologies for this thing and now if you are getting a new rig and still it doesn't works well...you need to send me the installer so i can create a clone of it with suitable settings.

plus we are only the mods of this repack website and we can't help you much with repacks made by other authors since we are not repack testers also...the only thing we have maintain here is banning people who are spamming + content management and bla bla + somehow support team but we can't give you enough support if the repack is unknown by us since mostly i don't play games nowadays.

whatever still we like to help instead of doing some boring things :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.