Fallout New Vegas spinning heads and floating bodys

Hello

Download and installed the repcak from here.

Windows 10, I5 and 970gtx - running perfectly o no problems here.

I was unable to get ini file so i used the REGFIX Fallout NV.reg file and copyed the ini files to documents. It started the game but has spinning heads.

I readed that deleteing documents folder could fix it but, it wont generate those ini files if i Delete them.
Thanks for help

This is the error:

12 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

these are minor glitches and can be fixed by restoring your gpu card settings to default or set the smoothness to uplvl

How can I do that?

13 hours ago, Mr.Gamer said:

This Is Game Glitches, It's Can't Be Fixed

It was running okey with base game that I installed, but installing mods crashed stuff for me so I choose this repack from here. But this one is having this issue for me.

4 hours ago, Bujakaa said:

It was running okey with base game that I installed, but installing mods crashed stuff for me so I choose this repack from here. But this one is having this issue for me.

Have you tried removing FALLOUT ini, Falloutprefs and Renderinfo  from [DRIVE\Users\"computername"\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV] and then restarting the game?

35 minutes ago, ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ said:

Have you tried removing FALLOUT ini, Falloutprefs and Renderinfo  from [DRIVE\Users\"computername"\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV] and then restarting the game?

I deleted the FalloutNV folder, but the game wont run as it wont generate the ini files there. As per his instruction I have added his ini files there.

But I tried custome ini. Deleted the folder and created them via BethINI, but still got the spinning error.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60560

4 minutes ago, Bujakaa said:

I deleted the FalloutNV folder, but the game wont run as it wont generate the ini files there. As per his instruction I have added his ini files there.

But I tried custome ini. Deleted the folder and created them via BethINI, but still got the spinning error.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60560

5b6065686d7e6_Screenshot(230).thumb.jpg.5a4ace5d59157d10d1b10182b209c337.jpg

My recommendation is to re-install the game, delete your save and ALL of the save folder,  IF theres a launcher, run that after fresh install and let it optimize for your pc. Start a new game so that the new INI files can be created THEN use your tool from Nexus. Also, make sure to read all of the mans directions on there.

Hope it works out dude! report back once you try this 

5 minutes ago, ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ said:

5b6065686d7e6_Screenshot(230).thumb.jpg.5a4ace5d59157d10d1b10182b209c337.jpg

My recommendation is to re-install the game, delete your save and ALL of the save folder,  IF theres a launcher, run that after fresh install and let it optimize for your pc. Start a new game so that the new INI files can be created THEN use your tool from Nexus. Also, make sure to read all of the mans directions on there.

Hope it works out dude! report back once you try this 

Will try to reisntall all again.

Just in case will go over the steps.

1. Uninstall and delete documents folder
2. Install the repack
3. Do I need to apply the regfix again? (and previously also remove it somehow?)
4. Will launch fallout launcher - will see if that creates ini or not.
5. If not will copy from the folder his Ini to my documents
6. Run the game/ run the bethini and then game.

All good?

Bujakaa 

1. Uninstall game, delete the save game folder

2. Re-install repack

3. Run Launcher

4. Start new game WITHOUT the fix (just to see)

5. If you have the same issues as before report here

before doing anything and we will take it one step at a time,

just to make sure its 100%

4 hours ago, ĐƗSsᵾmSȺᵾȻɆ said:

Bujakaa 

1. Uninstall game, delete the save game folder

2. Re-install repack

3. Run Launcher

4. Start new game WITHOUT the fix (just to see)

5. If you have the same issues as before report here

before doing anything and we will take it one step at a time,

just to make sure its 100%

Did it all.

After launcher I runned from nvse_loader.exe and the bug is still there.