Voksi

(GOG) The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt - GOTY {v1.31 + 18 DLC} 25.9 GB

Guys both 900mb download links are expired can you please backup it thanks in advance. And does this edition have the heart of stone and blood and vine dlc too ?

On 01/09/2018 at 4:30 AM, Voksi said:

Guys both 900mb download links are expired can you please backup it thanks in advance. And does this edition have the heart of stone and blood and vine dlc too ?

will try asap but i have a poor uplaod bandwidth ... will take time !

otherwise you can find same version but modded game ....GOTY +44 mods  repack ~ same size   : 

and yes this repack and modded repack included HOS and BW dlc ... game is 1.31 but GOG version , not the same as v1.31 steam version (slight difference only noticeable when it is to find mods for this game )

Does that's gonna be create any problem like game crash because of that v1.31 and goty thing.Because i have goty edition but after money and level hack *cheat engine it always gets crash at certain cut scene. I can wait for 900 mb links that's okay bro.

Edited by Voksi

26 minutes ago, Voksi said:

Does that's gonna be create any problem like game crash because of that v1.31 and goty thing.Because i have goty edition but after money and level hack *cheat engine it always gets crash at certain cut scene. I can wait for 900 mb links that's okay bro.

I didn't install "cheats" but real working mods and took much time to test it .... i played several hours and had no crash at all ... but as it is a modded repack still something wrong can happen : for now, no reports what so ever from members about game crash...

Okay does in 1 week i will get the 900 mb download links working ?

4 hours ago, Voksi said:

Okay does in 1 week i will get the 900 mb download links working ?

his speed is slow, but i think he will....since i am also trying to give him vps

4 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

his speed is slow, but i think he will....since i am also trying to give him vps

thx bro ... sure it could help ...no rush though... : )

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.