• Advertisement

amaninhearts

Crysis 2 Darck Repack

Question

Hello @Grim_Reaper please help me with the Crysis 2 Darck Repack which I downloaded from the website and as in the details its said seven minutes but it is taking too long time to install and sometimes it stops extracting after 'c2-1.darck'. Im trying to install this game since evening this day but it keeps stopping extraction everytime after 'c2-1.darck' and leaving an empty folder in the installation folder named 'freearch..somenumbers' Please help.🙏

Update: Now its stopped at 'c2-2.darck'.

15404134410550.7725375102292408.jpg

11 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, ramanballa said:

@Grim_Reaper so this is it? I cant do anything?

Extremely disappointed😟

OK ... I HAVE SOLVED ERROR AT LAST ... YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW COMPLEX IS TO MAKE AN INSTALLER .... my script is all automated  and extract setting files according to PC specs

i could reproduce error occuring on weaker PCs than mine !! untill now it was extracting wrong files because my PC is  a lot more powerful than yours !!!

try this bro !!!

... i am sure this time !!

Setup-Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition-Darck Repacks.exe

2 minutes ago, ramanballa said:

Hello @Grim_Reaper please help me with the Crysis 2 Darck Repack which I downloaded from the website and as in the details its said seven minutes but it is taking too long time to install and sometimes it stops extracting after 'c2-1.darck'. Im trying to install this game since evening this day but it keeps stopping extraction everytime after 'c2-1.darck' and leaving an empty folder in the installation folder named 'freearch..somenumbers' Please help.🙏

Update: Now its stopped at 'c2-2.darck'.

15404134410550.7725375102292408.jpg

indeed there is an error ... something went wrong ...

you will need to try again

plz shut down torrent if you are using it ... shut down anti vir + defender... run as admin ...

free as much ram as you can by closing all unecessary softwares running in background

i advise you to move all archives + setup on c:\drive if you can, and install from there . Install on c:\drive and move game afterwards if you don't want it to stay on c:\drive

if you use ccleaner or soft like emptytempfoder , shut them down to prevent windows temp dir clean up (setup extract necessary files in it ... if it gets deleted then installer can't go on ...

if you have a weak PC (2 cores /low ram --> less than 8 GB ), you will probably need to open task manager : find setup in "details" tab and right click on it --> select "set affinity" and untick half of all cores . right click again on setup and choose "set priority " ...select  "below normal"

doing all this should greatly help you install this repack ...

give me feed back plz ...

6 minutes ago, ramanballa said:

When the setup.exe run as admin then we can not set affinity or priority as I tried it before myself. The only problem with the setup is it is taking too much of CPU. I have 2 core and 6gb ram but never faced any problem before. Anyway I will try one more time as you said with all the steps @Grim_Reaper. Thank you

... tool used here to compress game (ztool) is resource greedy ... 2 cores is a bit weak ... don't bother runing as admin

but find ztool in taskmanager /details tab and select "set affinity" and use only one core 

then, again on ztool, select "set priority"  and set it to below normal ...

your issue comes from that bro ... weak CPU ...

if you can't install, tell me and i will design a special installer for you : )

19 hours ago, Grim_Reaper said:

... tool used here to compress game (ztool) is resource greedy ... 2 cores is a bit weak ... don't bother runing as admin

but find ztool in taskmanager /details tab and select "set affinity" and use only one core 

then, again on ztool, select "set priority"  and set it to below normal ...

your issue comes from that bro ... weak CPU ...

if you can't install, tell me and i will design a special installer for you : )

Extremely disappointed😟

10 minutes ago, ramanballa said:

Extremely disappointed😟

come on bro ... I am answering you an a another post !!! with all time i spent  helping you ... don't be impatient ... I am admin here and i have a lot of work .... other requests from other members ... cannot do everything at the same time ....

give me 5 mins to finish writing  my answer...

edit : i am reuploading  installer one more time !!

• Love! 1

and of course no more news now !! ... poor man ... he got desappointed : ( .... but what about me and all time given to him ...

waste of energy again !!

Darck SLAVE ...at your service !!!  :kp1:

no more help from me to the poor man ....

but for other members with weak PCs (2cores + less or = to 8 GB Ram) ... here is a fixed installer that should not be so greedy in terms of ressources (1 core  mainly used out of 2) and not more than 3 GB Ram

• Love! 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Grim_Reaper said:

and of course no more news now !! ... poor man ... he got desappointed : ( .... but what about me and all time given to him ...

waste of energy again !!

Darck SLAVE ...at your service !!!  :kp1:

no more help from me to the poor man ....

but for other members with weak PCs (2cores + less or = to 8 GB Ram) ... here is a fixed installer that should not be so greedy in terms of ressources (1 core  mainly used out of 2) and not more than 3 GB Ram

Its not like that bro.. I really very much appreciate your help and I loved this website very much. It got almost everything I want.

You served very well Captain Darck aka @Grim_Reaper😎

Thank you so much for the help..🤗

Ohh yeah, I'm here to tell you also the last installer you gave me that WORKED like charm. Not faced any problem with this one. Great work broher....🤗🤗 Here's a virtual hug🙌🤝

15405480573130.7705184141854331.jpg

Sir installer is not working properly it only extract 1 drack file after that nothing happen installation is stuck please give a solution. 

I also try your repaired link of installer but it is not avilable there. 

On 12/3/2018 at 5:28 PM, Doron8499 said:

Sir installer is not working properly it only extract 1 drack file after that nothing happen installation is stuck please give a solution. 

I also try your repaired link of installer but it is not avilable there. 

You can totallly use this installer it worked for me.