Grim_Reaper

Assassin's Creed : Odyssey (CPY) - Darck Repacks | From 25 GB | New LIZZARD Installer Available

Assassins-Creed-Odyssey-E3.jpg

aco_intro.png

Title: Assassin's Creed® Odyssey
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Developer: Ubisoft
Publisher: Ubisoft    
Release Date: 5 Oct, 2018

ACO_D.png

about.jpg

ACO_req.png

requi.jpg

aco-ss.png

setup1.jpgsetup2.jpgsetup3.jpgsetup4.jpg

ACO_RN.png

mfm5T5w.jpg

ACO_Down.png

Main Repack  (ENG)  (25 GB) :

Google Drive 5GB Links : HERE

Single link Archive.org : HERE

Webseeded Archive.org torrent : HERE

NEW INSTALLER : LIZZARD v1.1 (Better/Faster/lightier & more reliable)....

this installer can install all components in one go/accurate time remaining

Download this new installer and replace existing one provided with main repack

no need to redownload 25 GB !! ...

Setup-Assassins Creed - Odyssey-Darck Repack.exe

Languages Selector : Languages_Selector.exe

drop it into main game directory and use it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optional downloads:

Female ENG Voices (279 MB) :

Google Drive Single Link : HERE

FRE Voices (1.75 GB) :

GER Voices (1.71 GB) :

ITA Voices (1.77 GB) :

SPA Voices (1.75 GB) :

BRA Voices (1.66 GB) :

RUS Voices (1.62 GB) :

JAP Voices (1.66 GB) :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDITS TO ~MrAdnan~ FOR TOPIC DESIGNS

horror-skull.png

Languages_Selector.exe

Setup-Assassin Creed -Odyssey-BRA-RUS-JAP_ LPs-Darck Repacks.exe

• Love 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Game keeps crashing during the opening scene, at the part where the screen cuts black. Any idea what is happening? I followed all steps.

3 hours ago, IonEnergy said:

Game keeps crashing during the opening scene, at the part where the screen cuts black. Any idea what is happening? I followed all steps.

did  you  upgrade  graphics drivers to latest version or very near latest version .. might be  the problem

8 hours ago, QWERTY said:

did  you  upgrade  graphics drivers to latest version or very near latest version .. might be  the problem

Yup everything is updated, not sure why it's crashing.

7 minutes ago, IonEnergy said:

Yup everything is updated, not sure why it's crashing.

found this i did in a forum... it says for "assassin's creed odyssey"..... Game kept crashing for me during opening cut-scene. I changed it from Fullscreen to Borderless Window and that fixed the issue for me.

Edited by QWERTY

10 minutes ago, QWERTY said:

found this i did in a forum... it says for "assassin's creed odyssey"..... Game kept crashing for me during opening cut-scene. I changed it from Fullscreen to Borderless Window and that fixed the issue for me.

I tried changing every setting including borderless window. Game just keeps crashing at the same place in the opening scene no matter what

6 minutes ago, IonEnergy said:

I tried changing every setting including borderless window. Game just keeps crashing at the same place in the opening scene no matter what

I have just played it and no problem at all from my side, runs smooth on a xeon 3340 (@3.9 GHz, lag 1156 !!!! ) and GTX 780 OC Factory  (1000Mhz + boost at 1100) + 16 GB RAM

...try uninstall drivers and switch back to older one , from last month for example ... use DDU for drivers uninstall

shut down defender and anti vir ...

Did you already played game on your PC ? (not with crack ...with game offline activation from Us or Corepack)... if so it might be a SAVES/settings problem trying to load up saves for different game version ...

I have no clue of what's happening , cannot help you much ... sorry bro...

1 hour ago, IonEnergy said:

have you tried running in win-7 compatability mode

Edited by QWERTY

So I just reinstalled it and did a file check after installation. Out of 272 files, 43 are missing. Any idea what happened?

21 hours ago, IonEnergy said:

So I just reinstalled it and did a file check after installation. Out of 272 files, 43 are missing. Any idea what happened?

because you didn't installed all optional files ...don't pay attention to that bro , as long as you don't have bad CRCs it is ok ...

I downloaded from the Google Drive links. Extracted using 7zip and allowed the file integrity check, no errors. Tried to install in C drive and even D drive. Windows 7 compatibility mode and administrator both on. Tried safe mode too.

It says that "error during decompression", and then no specific error. I couldn't find an FAQ on the forum... Is there something that I'm not doing? Can you help me out?

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, b3nz3n3 said:

I downloaded from the Google Drive links. Extracted using 7zip and allowed the file integrity check, no errors. Tried to install in C drive and even D drive. Windows 7 compatibility mode and administrator both on. Tried safe mode too.

It says that "error during decompression", and then no specific error. I couldn't find an FAQ on the forum... Is there something that I'm not doing? Can you help me out?

Capture.PNG

Are you Exotic HTML from discord ? ... I believe yes :)your issue come from the fact that decompression cannot even start .... this is for sure due to background activity of anti virus / malware protection ... this script is using Isdone.dll (Russian compilation) and is detected as a potential threat by some antivirus softwares ! ....but I swear it is not a virus !!

it is just a dll taking control of some windows system files to get admin rights and to be able to write/install files and make changes to registry !! ...

anyway, disable completely windows defender :

Turn_Off_Windows_Defender.reg

and disable any malware tools during installation (you need to disable "permanently" and restart PC to check if all antivir background processes are off !! )

then disable windows UAC + run installer as admin (right click on exe + admin rights )

https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi25t7XvN7eAhWizoUKHRn6DsgQwqsBMAd6BAgFEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1jgwD2e1MB8&usg=AOvVaw1fDT2h-3ikzlapXOebwCft

i will soon release another newer and faster installer anyway ..new Darck installer (Lizzard version) for ACOdyssey

On 11/18/2018 at 11:03 PM, Grim_Reaper said:

Bump

I only use Windows Defender. No other anti virus. I was already running the setup from folders which were excluded...

But anyways, tried your suggestions too in case defender was overriding me or something. Regedit and uac both off. Ran as admin.

Same error.

Turned defender back on and now I guess I'll wait for that new installer. Don't want to download another repack or even worse, the full 60gigs. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the repack and the support!

EDIT: Works now! It was an error on my end... Some mining tool apparently. "Soundmixer", remove all entries from registry and you're good to go. I followed this and it began to work. Also, use safe mode I guess.

Edited by b3nz3n3
  • Love 1

Question: when other mission and free content wil be avaible i  could download only a patch to upgrade this repack, or i have to redownload a new repack? thanks!

Guest RobbidyRob

Female English Voices and German Voices are 100% Unavailable, please re-upload.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.