Grim_Reaper

NEW DARCK INSTALLER | LIZZARD INSTALLER

Hello Guys,

I have been offline for 2 days ...time taken to work on a new, nicer, fresher Installer for Darck Repacks ...

This new installer is based on the awesome work / sources from our Genius Programmer : Jiva Newstone  <3

I modified base script to integrate :

- Hash Ckecking module for archives before installation

- Hardware detection for members to see if their PCs meet game requirements  +  this allows to change decompression tools settings to adapt to each PC specs (from Low end to high end PCs)

- Archives size detection of what you want to install and display of Required space label to show total space taken by game installation +  Color mecanism to show if HDD free space is enough or not

- File Names of actual archive being extracted are displayed

- Time remaining/ Elapsed Time /Total Time for complete installation 

- Possibility of checking CRC of installed files at the end of installation

Screens :

hash.jpghash Check.jpgIntro.jpgIntro2.jpgcomponents.jpgselect dir.jpgselect dir2.jpginstallation.jpgfinished.jpg

installation time for A Way Out ...20 mins on 2 cores CPU + 8 GB Ram ...

CRC integrity check is working like a charm when quiting Installer on successful install : )

• Love 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 2

great job done bro, i wanted these modifications....you have done hella a lot of changes in it

btw instead of using comma in number labels...use the the dot.....will check what is most interesting in it

and yeah buddy send me the installer in my dm or create a post in admin section.....i am about to gear-up and make repacks

• Love 1

the new 1 is much nicer :clap:

colour of installer fits the forum theme

• Love 1

11 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

great job done bro, i wanted these modifications....you have done hella a lot of changes in it

btw instead of using comma in number labels...use the the dot.....will check what is most interesting in it

and yeah buddy send me the installer in my dm or create a post in admin section.....i am about to gear-up and make repacks

i will see if i can modify float function to use "." instead of "," .... if only this is pointed out then i am real happy !! ... thx for support ...

I am still fixing /searching for bugs to correct and will of course send it when 200% tested and working !!

first release with this installer : A WAY OUT ... members will give feedback about possible bugs and errors ...: )

• Love 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.