Torrents: Don't Hit & Run, Please Seed Back After Download ×
Grim_Reaper

Morroblivion (Morrowind Goty + Oblivion Goty + 460 Mods) | 20.8 GB

This repack is insane! When you mentioned at my dead link post, that you are working on this so wait a few days I already had a strong urge of Nostalgia to play Oblivion but I'm glad I waited for this because this is legendary.  I played a few hours and I was hooked lol, and the fact that it works with over 450 mods... Hats off, well done!

• Thanks 2

Thank you, dude! Good job, i can play it with intel hd graphics 4000, intel core i3-3110m (2.40Ghz) and 4Gb RAM

2 hours ago, -FeniKs- said:

Thank you, dude! Good job, i can play it with intel hd graphics 4000, intel core i3-3110m (2.40Ghz) and 4Gb RAM

Glad your appreciating hard work : ) ... i am surprised though you can run game on with your specs !! ... but still happy for you : ) . I had in mind, when doing repack , that it is no use to make a repack for heavy budget PCs only ... lucky owners of gtx 1080 ti are not that many !! and  i will never put 800 $ in a GPU !! Thus i made repack according to my specs (8 cores lg 1156!! @ 3.9 GHz /16 GGB DDR3 2000 + GTX 780 3GB )

But I wouldn't imagine you could play this fully modded game on 4 GB + intel HD !!!  .... this could mean that i really did a proper job !! .... one month work and at least one hundred  hours in it :)

thx for feedback, appreciate it bro !

• Thanks 1

I'm downloading this now, you're a god among men, be sure of that, thanks for the hard work, I've been meaning to get back into Oblivion for a while now, this is just what I needed. But I gotta ask a question, would my PC explode if I added a few more mods to this(checking compatibility, of course)?

Thx!

Edited by tanius

thank you man im always want to play oblivion with mod 

Edited by imadsoft

ill start testing soon you did a great job man i got more idea's for you ill save them for another time so you can take a break:447610222_32(17): hats off to you:biggrin:

Edited by Flokidaimao
  • Confused 1

hi,thanks for the mod. does this mod allow you to play both morrowind and oblivion quest? or just morrowind quest on oblivion engine?thank you

7 hours ago, tanius said:

I'm downloading this now, you're a god among men, be sure of that, thanks for the hard work, I've been meaning to get back into Oblivion for a while now, this is just what I needed. But I gotta ask a question, would my PC explode if I added a few more mods to this(checking compatibility, of course)?

Thx!

No problem with adding mods as long as you have a powerfull GPU.... enjoy : )

2 hours ago, Achik said:

hi,thanks for the mod. does this mod allow you to play both morrowind and oblivion quest? or just morrowind quest on oblivion engine?thank you

You can play both of them with full quests ... VVardenfell portal will get you to morrowind world ... (I included a Morrowind start in optional downloads and you can start Morrowind from this save also )

I'm getting an error saying
"Failed to Initialize rendered
Desired Render mode not found on adapter"

Not problems, sorry for my bad english :)
I have more fps with this repack than with one russian 500+ mods (i think) repack, they said i need a good PC to play this, but i still can play it on my laptop, but their repack is not stable and with some bugs (0.9.3 beta - is final version, of this repack, i see you use their texture pack (OA textures)).

But your repack is stable it's real good repack, it's best repack for oblivion now, but i bad in english :(
Usually i can understend 60-90% of what NPC says.

Edited by -FeniKs-