Torrents: Don't Hit & Run, Please Seed Back After Download ×
Grim_Reaper

Morroblivion (Morrowind Goty + Oblivion Goty + 460 Mods) | 20.8 GB

I think it should have been said that when you first use OblivionLauncher.exe to create RenderInfo it pretty much resets your Oblivion.ini , and for the ini from the modpack to work you must copy the device info from your newly generated ini to the modpack one (atleast it is what i have done for this thing to work)

Also i have another problem, at the clavicus vile shrine, i see this things. I have Ultimate Lod files installed and Distant Buildings Enabled, i dont installed any additional mods or optional mods

op5eH3u.jpg

Sorry for the picture taken from the phone, but i dont know how to take screenshots in oblivion

Edited by modno

9 minutes ago, modno said:

I think it should have been said that when you first use OblivionLauncher.exe to create RenderInfo it pretty much resets your Oblivion.ini , and for the ini from the modpack to work you must copy the device info from your newly generated ini to the modpack one (atleast it is what i have done for this thing to work)

Also i have another problem, at the clavicus vile shrine, i see this things. I have Ultimate Lod files installed and Distant Buildings Enabled, i dont installed any additional mods or optional mods

Sorry for the picture taken from the phone, but i dont know how to take screenshots in oblivion

this had to happen ... where is that , i need more details to be able to work out a fix and find missing meshes ... any particular quest ? , do you have an idear of what object meshes are missing for ? . i need your help to figure out where to start looking for a fix

is this outside ?

It's at the clavicus vile shrine ( COE ClavicusVileShrineExterior -4,8  ) i started the game like 2 hours ago, i found the amulet of kings , get to jouffre, then i finished quest for the mages guild in charrol, then i started the Ruins Tale companion modded quest at the imperial city arena district, then after i get out of the inn that started to burn (it's scripted part of the companion quest) i started adventuring to the skingrad and saw this. I dont know what can be missing, maybe some flowers or something

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, modno said:

op5eH3u.jpg

open console (key above tab) and click on the missing meshes to get id ... take a screen shot with f11 (i hope this will capture console text) and send it to me ... also send me your save ... i will reproduce error on my game and find missing meshes ... it migth take a day or two but at least this will be helpful for community ! ...thx for feedback !

5 minutes ago, modno said:

Here i took some screnshoots for you, it dont registered the console, i will try take some picks with phone
https://imgur.com/a/sNjdoNm

Also all my saves from that playthrough
https://mega.nz/#!w4kV0Y4C!LLvWoM7lQ7rMAtZkAMzCNt2PspS5i0irZAq3MCiHnfI

I have no problems bro !! ... you modified something or something is wrong with your oblivion.ini ...

Oblivion20190118 21.44.35.jpg

Ok, so i will try fix things in ini, if that dont work i will reinstall modpack

Also anotehr question, is this normal that in wrye bash the installers tab i is pretty much empty?

Edited by modno

2 minutes ago, modno said:

Ok, so i will try fix things in ini, if that dont work i will reinstall modpack

Also anotehr question, is this normal that in wrye bash the installers tab i is pretty much empty?

yep because i installed mods on my pc and info is stored on it ... data as well , it represents 80 GB of mods + extracted folders  ... as long as you have proper mod tab load order it should be ok ...you'll only see new mods in installer tab if you add some

7 minutes ago, modno said:

here it is, screnshots form my oblivion data folder

I have found the issue ... and I should thk you for pointing out the problem ... i don't do why there are 5 files missing from my repeck . My bad , i probably got confused at some point messing with this repack for a month !!!

I am uploading the fix (7z) and will post it as soon as ready !

thx for taking time to help me : )

1 minute ago, Grim_Reaper said:

I have found the issue ... and I should thk you for pointing out the problem ... i don't do why there are 5 files missing from my repeck . My bad , i probably got confused at some point messing with this repack for a month !!!

I am uploading the fix (7z) and will post it as soon as ready !

thx for taking time to help me : )

No problem! i Really happy that you found the fix, and i really appreciate your effort to help me!
you are doing a very great job, thank you once more

On 1/15/2019 at 6:28 PM, lokidaimao1 said:

YES!!!! ITS!!! ALIVVE!!!!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

You have found a stash of 465g, an iron sword an a used bag of fairy dust

Edited by Flokidaimao
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, lokidaimao1 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

You have found a stash of 465g, an iron sword an a used bag of fairy dust

nice ... enjoying as i can see : ) . I made a few mistakes though with installer and i screwed up some files by forgetting to add them to compression ... grab the fix link in the post above ... or you will see missing meshes problem from time to time around the map

its all good man you did that great job this was a big project, theres going to be a few thing you might of missed you've always been good about fixing things

Edited by Flokidaimao
going to be