Grim_Reaper

Morroblivion (Morrowind Goty + Oblivion Goty) + 460 Mods - Darck Repacks | 20.8 GB

19 minutes ago, Grim_Reaper said:

ENB relating bug .... try remove enblocal.ini ,enbhost.exe, d3d9.dll and try again ... i've red it could be relating to ENB+imperial waters (included in crpatch) incompatibility ... feedback required , but i am not sure i can find a fix for that ...

again, make a save of that location and send it to me ...i'll see if if can solve that :)

here, have a save

Saves.zip

22 minutes ago, modno said:

here, have a save

Saves.zip

i doesn't seem to come from enb or OR or any other plugin... maybe RAEWD/Karl's QT3/CW LOD Star texture bug .... i found this mod which i should have added to my list cz actual game texture is not good !

it fixes the problem ...it looks a bit better : )

install it with wryebash ..no load order modification : )

Better Thatched Roofs-18579.rar

4 hours ago, Grim_Reaper said:

Thx for feedback .... oh it is then worst than what i thought : ( ... definitely game engine issue ... but yet it is running lots of files all together (~400 000 ) and lots of new places and architectures have been added ... i guess even best engines have a limitation and LOD displaying is the weak point of Oblivion

I have tried OR framerate management and it is not good ... please remove it and try latest STREAMLINE....it is way better and will give you much much smoother framerate (almost no stutter but sometimes distant view is really low and objects appears all of a sudde...)  

install it in last position in load order so that you don't have to redo bash patch ...it will work ok . Ask me if you need cz i spent lots of time on it and know the rigth settings : )

I am not experienced with streamline but I've heard good and bad things, I just use OR because it's easy but I tried OSR's frame management and it was bad, it stuttered and crashed everywhere. so I'm gonna try Streamline and will tell you what happens. I would really appreciate it if you tell me how to use it, thanks bro and sorry for wasting your time. Also I got stuck in Ruined Tail's Tale quest in the Anvil dead drop part, I think it might be due to open cities reborn but I thought I should ask you in case you came upon a fix.

Edited by Nitrogen

36 minutes ago, Nitrogen said:

Also I got stuck in Ruined Tail's Tale quest in the Anvil dead drop part, I think it might be due to open cities reborn but I thought I should ask you in case you came upon a fix.

will help you with streamline no problem ... what config do you have , CPU + GPU ?

about RTT , need more details ...what do you mean by "stuck"? , is it a terrain problem, collision problem , like stuck in an object/rock?

58 minutes ago, Nitrogen said:

I am not experienced with streamline but I've heard good and bad things, I just use OR because it's easy but I tried OSR's frame management and it was bad, it stuttered and crashed everywhere. so I'm gonna try Streamline and will tell you what happens. I would really appreciate it if you tell me how to use it, thanks bro and sorry for wasting your time. Also I got stuck in Ruined Tail's Tale quest in the Anvil dead drop part, I think it might be due to open cities reborn but I thought I should ask you in case you came upon a fix.

here you go , just install it with wryebash, move streamline.esp at the very bottom of load order such that you won't have to redo bash patch. StreamLine.ini has been set up already and you can use it straight away : you'll see big difference with OR frame rate manager !!! ... it works ok but remember it will really cut down the details if framerate is getting to low for quite some time !

STREAMLINE 3Beta4 .7z

5 hours ago, modno said:

What is bad about frame rate manager? it looks like it helps

it gives a lot of stutturing when used for too long ... it really hits LOD loading times and chops hard in the details !

it made a big difference with Streamline .... FPS is more constant, smoother, and almost no stutter due to LOD loadings , it shades in and out very smoothly using transparency !

4 minutes ago, Grim_Reaper said:

it gives a lot of stutturing when used for too long ... it really hits LOD loading times and chops hard in the details !

it made a big difference with Streamline .... FPS is more constant, smoother, and almost no stutter due to LOD loadings , it shades in and out very smoothly using transparency !

Another thing, is the sky above kvatch supposed to look like this? i remembered in vanilla its changes the color to red at that moment in the quest. Also is the Kvatch Rebuild mod installed? i dont remeberb to see the "Kvatch Repairs" Topic in the tree dialog of npc in Vanilla game
xnhWd08.jpg

1 minute ago, modno said:

Another thing, is the sky above kvatch supposed to look like this? i remembered in vanilla its changes the color to red at that moment in the quest. Also is the Kvatch Rebuild mod installed? i dont remeberb to see the "Kvatch Repairs" Topic in the tree dialog of npc in Vanilla game
xnhWd08.jpg

save plz : ) .... it is a weather mod problem ! ... i'll have a look

5 minutes ago, modno said:

Another thing, is the sky above kvatch supposed to look like this? i remembered in vanilla its changes the color to red at that moment in the quest

first thing to try is to delete Oblivion Reloaded Weather.ini in Data\OBSE\Plugins .... i am pretty confident it will make changes !

4 minutes ago, Grim_Reaper said:

save plz : ) .... it is a weather mod problem ! ... i'll have a look

here you go

Saves.zip

6 minutes ago, Grim_Reaper said:

first thing to try is to delete Oblivion Reloaded Weather.ini in Data\OBSE\Plugins .... i am pretty confident it will make changes !

it did not change anything

1 hour ago, Grim_Reaper said:

will help you with streamline no problem ... what config do you have , CPU + GPU ?

about RTT , need more details ...what do you mean by "stuck"? , is it a terrain problem, collision problem , like stuck in an object/rock?

1. When 2 shadowscale assassins ambush you at the dead drop in anvil, player gets stuck because a cutscene happens and one shadowscale keeps moving forward to some location and makes the quest stuck

18 minutes ago, Nitrogen said:
  1. When 2 shadowscale assassins ambush you at the dead drop in anvil, player gets stuck because a cutscene happens and one shadowscale keeps moving forward to some location and makes the quest stuck

have you done that? :

The Cheydinhal Ambush:

Leave Cheydinhal and follow the map marker to Ruin’s encampment South West of the city.

Upon arriving you will find Ruin asleep on his bedroll. Talk to him, and convince him to remain with you (you can choose to cut him loose at this point, but it essentially ends the quest).  

After convincing Ruin to stay with you, you will be ambushed by 3 Shadowscales (1 Assassin, 1 Archer, and 1 Battlemage). Now you know what Ruin’s “dark past” was, and precisely what “Sect” he belonged to. Dispatch the 3 Shadowscales, and search the body of the Battlemage to find a note written in code. Talk to Ruin again and he will attempt to decode the note for you. He also advises you that you can “talk later” about your relationship with him.

34 minutes ago, Grim_Reaper said:

have you done that? :

The Cheydinhal Ambush:

Leave Cheydinhal and follow the map marker to Ruin’s encampment South West of the city.

Upon arriving you will find Ruin asleep on his bedroll. Talk to him, and convince him to remain with you (you can choose to cut him loose at this point, but it essentially ends the quest).  

After convincing Ruin to stay with you, you will be ambushed by 3 Shadowscales (1 Assassin, 1 Archer, and 1 Battlemage). Now you know what Ruin’s “dark past” was, and precisely what “Sect” he belonged to. Dispatch the 3 Shadowscales, and search the body of the Battlemage to find a note written in code. Talk to Ruin again and he will attempt to decode the note for you. He also advises you that you can “talk later” about your relationship with him.

i have another problem , the dead count of kvatch i supposed to have a ring thats in essential to complete the quest, but he doesnt have that, i supposed i can just give myself that item by a console, but i just want inform about that

42 minutes ago, modno said:

i have another problem , the dead count of kvatch i supposed to have a ring thats in essential to complete the quest, but he doesnt have that, i supposed i can just give myself that item by a console, but i just want inform about that

I found it on UESP

* Sometimes the game will not recognize that you have the count's ring, or Savlian will not talk to you about it, preventing the game from moving any further.
o One potential solution is to attack Savlian and knock him unconscious. This may reset his dialogue allowing you to finish the quest.
o On the PC, this can be fixed by using the console and typing in setstage MS49 90.
* Berich Inian might get stuck in the Chapel Undercroft. Since he is needed to open the gate unless he dies, you will not be able to move on in the quest. To get him out, just re-enter and exit the Undercroft, and he will appear.

I hope this helps

1 minute ago, Grim_Reaper said:

I found it on UESP

* Sometimes the game will not recognize that you have the count's ring, or Savlian will not talk to you about it, preventing the game from moving any further.
o One potential solution is to attack Savlian and knock him unconscious. This may reset his dialogue allowing you to finish the quest.
o On the PC, this can be fixed by using the console and typing in setstage MS49 90.
* Berich Inian might get stuck in the Chapel Undercroft. Since he is needed to open the gate unless he dies, you will not be able to move on in the quest. To get him out, just re-enter and exit the Undercroft, and he will appear.

I hope this helps

No it's not about the SAvlian not recognizing i have the ring, its about that the ring is not where it is supposed to be
Also is this supposed to be that way?
rjj8AIi.jpg

1 hour ago, modno said:

No it's not about the SAvlian not recognizing i have the ring, its about that the ring is not where it is supposed to be
Also is this supposed to be that way?

I have no such problems in my UI ... something is overlapping in yours ...

UI.jpg

I haven't found yet for the quest kvatch problem

as for Red skies should it more look like this ? if so plz install this texture pack :

https://files.nexus-cdn.com/101/7694/Improved Sky Textures-7694-1-1.7z?md5=JV6sZiJK8cOY7fE5RVrqfg&expires=1548029836&user_id=2347639&rip=78.226.252.157

Oblivion20190120 23.47.14.jpg

Just now, Grim_Reaper said:

UI.jpg

The UI problems seems to dissappaear after some reloads,thank you for checking, i still trying to find why the ring dont appear in the kvatch quest, also i want to say that i dont have any problems with Ruines Tales The Cheydinhal Ambush

1 minute ago, modno said:

The UI problems seems to dissappaear after some reloads,thank you for checking, i still trying to find why the ring dont appear in the kvatch quest, also i want to say that i dont have any problems with Ruines Tales The Cheydinhal Ambush

You're doing great job anyway ... you'll greatly help me making the best Modded Oblivion game around will you ?  ... this is not ironic, i mean it ! ... for once i have a good tester on my side... I am good at debugging but i am no player ! ...I have no time to play and by doing so and giving me the info i can correct much things and get closer to "perfection".

thx again for me and the community ; )

13 minutes ago, Grim_Reaper said:

You're doing great job anyway ... you'll greatly help me making the best Modded Oblivion game around will you ?  ... this is not ironic, i mean it ! ... for once i have a good tester on my side... I am good at debugging but i am no player ! ...I have no time to play and by doing so and giving me the info i can correct much things and get closer to "perfection".

thx again for me and the community ; )

I will gladly report any bugs and problems i find on my playtrough of the game, i and i'am really happy that you appreciate what i'am doin

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Grim_Reaper said:

have you done that? :

The Cheydinhal Ambush:

Yes actually, I am in the Anvil Ambush part in the guide. I am scouting the posts for the mod on Nexus and I found 2 people who have the same problem but they can't solve it. I am guessing that Open Cities Reborn messed with paths in Anvil, it adds a huge boulder for no reason so I am gonna remove that boulder and see if It does anything. Thanks for replying.

3 hours ago, Grim_Reaper said:

thx again for me and the community ; )

Right, whenever I started oblivion builds of my own, they always were riddled with bugs but if all of us test this and find the bugs and squash, it could be the perfect repack.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Grim_Reaper said:

here you go , just install it with wryebash, move streamline.esp at the very bottom of load order such that you won't have to redo bash patch. StreamLine.ini has been set up already and you can use it straight away : you'll see big difference with OR frame rate manager !!! ... it works ok but remember it will really cut down the details if framerate is getting to low for quite some time !

STREAMLINE 3Beta4 .7z

Ok, I installed it and... It says streamline initialized but it didn't really help my frames, average 23 fps with drops to 15 fps but it was smooth and had no stutters, I would say it was unplayable though. so OR's frame management gives me 30 fps with some stutters which are annoying and makes the game unstable but it's playable. so I am gonna test with streamline for a bit and see if it does anything.

2 hours ago, Nitrogen said:

Yes actually, I am in the Anvil Ambush part in the guide. I am scouting the posts for the mod on Nexus and I found 2 people who have the same problem but they can't solve it. I am guessing that Open Cities Reborn messed with paths in Anvil, it adds a huge boulder for no reason so I am gonna remove that boulder and see if It does anything. Thanks for replying.

Removing the Boulders didn't really do anything as the shadowscale archer keeps moving forward until he stops besides Arvena Thelas' house (the one with the rat problem). Hmmm... I am free today so I could try and see if I trigger "Ruin's fate" during the cutscene so that the quest moves forward otherwise, the mod is broken by open cities.

Things I found on Nexus about the issue:

There is only one problem I ran into. There were several times when I lost the console and could only stand and turn around. Once at the dead drop in Anvil after going from Open Cities Reborn Anvil to vanilla Anvilusing the AI portal provided. Again in Cheydinhal when the SS left to take me to the stronghold, also potential OCR conflict. The last was in Ruined's cell in the Stronghold when he left, or tried to leave, his cell. I was stuck and RT kept casting invisible and very, very slowly edging up the ramp to the cell door. He never made it through though as I ran outa patience.

It didn't work. I using the console command, I was able to move. Didn't find any enemy, so I went into OCC Anvil, found one enemy. I killed him, then I went back to original Anvil. I found one enemy, that wasn't there before, and killed him. But Ruined Tail is still just standing there, not dead. I visited OCC Anvil again and back to original Anvil. No more attackers, and Ruined Tail still standing. 
Just to see what happened, I killed Ruined Tail, myself, but the quest didn't move on. 
How about a setstage console command? Wouldn't that advance me to the next step? I could just pretend that RT suffered the same fate as scripted. But I would need the quest ID and the stage number to go to.

I have a problem. I have Open Cities Classic installed, also the RTT patch file for OCC. In Open City Anvil, the hollowed out stump appears to be inside the city wall. I went through the door, that OCC provides, to get into the original Anvil. I am then able to find the tree stump and retrieve the dead drop. After the conversation with Ruined Tail, I am unable to move, get a heart beep sound, and nothing happens. 
I looked at the walkthrough to see what was supposed to happen, and its not happening. I am guessing that the enemy are in OCC Anvil, instead of the original Anvil that I am currently in. I am at a complete standstill, with this quest, now. 

great story, great gameplay, great mod. 

only one *minor* incompatibility/conflict i found, which was the "Better Cities" mod. it didnt stop the game running but it affected gameplay, like for a while it completely blocked progress in Anvil as the Argonians who turned up couldnt get into the right position and wouldnt move on to the next stage. The shadowseeker hq door was stuck half under a pavement and when they brought out their horses they just kept running round in circles and wouldnt go outside. Anywhere else it was fine, just minor issues with when following someone they would constantly bump into walls. Easily fixed, just turn off the required city until the event is over and then turn it back on.

doubt I can fix a conflict between Open Cities and RTT. But you can start with that:
Call console (~), type enableplayercontrols, press <Enter>. That'd get you free.
Just in case, look around for attackers in the original city. Then you can use that door and get back to the Open City Anvil. Hope that helps, cause I have no better ideas...

Fangdreth - I can give you the console commands, but it's up to you to implement them, and I won't vouch for how well they will work with other MODs in place.
For the convos in the first part of the MOD (pre-The anvil incident), use:
set ZZRTT2.Timer1 to X (where X is the new value in seconds... By default they are set to 500)
For the second part (after Gloom's help, and before the convo about the book), use:
set ZZRTT3.Timer2 to X
Hope that helps mate.

After all this, I come to the conclusion that Ruined Tail's tale is incompatible with Open Cities Reborn. Hope that helps. I am not giving up on the mod yet though, I will see what I can do with the CK.

Edited by Nitrogen

14 hours ago, Nitrogen said:

Ok, I installed it and... It says streamline initialized but it didn't really help my frames, average 23 fps with drops to 15 fps but it was smooth and had no stutters, I would say it was unplayable though. so OR's frame management gives me 30 fps with some stutters which are annoying and makes the game unstable but it's playable. so I am gonna test with streamline for a bit and see if it does anything.

Removing the Boulders didn't really do anything as the shadowscale archer keeps moving forward until he stops besides Arvena Thelas' house (the one with the rat problem). Hmmm... I am free today so I could try and see if I trigger "Ruin's fate" during the cutscene so that the quest moves forward otherwise, the mod is broken by open cities.

Things I found on Nexus about the issue:

After all this, I come to the conclusion that Ruined Tail's tale is incompatible with Open Cities Reborn. Hope that helps. I am not giving up on the mod yet though, I will see what I can do with the CK.

I found this on RTT's nexus page:

4. I've managed to get past an issue using console commands, but now I am stuck!
Yes, now you are stuck. Indeed. Never use console commands on your own. "Wild guessing" console tweaks without understanding a scripted quest is most likely to break the quest. It makes it impossible for me to help, so I'll simply refuse to do so. Go back to your latest savegame before the "tweaking", then properly reproduce the issue, then send me your report. Apart from that, this topic is most probably "overruled" by topic 1 and/or 2 (see above).

although i installed all RTT ,  OCR , RTT + OCR patches , i had to merge OCR+RTTv3.esp into "early Landscape.esp" (to save esp slots and get under the 255 mods limitation)

it might be the source of the problem. Plz try to install it over existing but merged one and put it after "Early landscape.esp" in load order .... but you'll have to redo bash patch ... I have made a quick tutorial on general section in discord (explanations and screenshots of required settings ) . Find it and fallow it to rebuild patch and test game to see if it changed anything : but keep in mind that you'll have to restart quest from a save before using the console if you did so ... use early save anyway and try to redo quest

Ruined Tails Tale v3 - OC Patch-32925-4-0.7z

Edit : I remember I red recommendations about cleaning (TES4Edit) RTT.esp thus i did clean it ...at this point we have to consider everything ! i suggest you downlaod RTT_3_0_1-3027.7z from nexus and replace (backup before) actual RTT.esp

1 hour ago, Grim_Reaper said:

I found this on RTT's nexus page:

4. I've managed to get past an issue using console commands, but now I am stuck!
Yes, now you are stuck. Indeed. Never use console commands on your own. "Wild guessing" console tweaks without understanding a scripted quest is most likely to break the quest. It makes it impossible for me to help, so I'll simply refuse to do so. Go back to your latest savegame before the "tweaking", then properly reproduce the issue, then send me your report. Apart from that, this topic is most probably "overruled" by topic 1 and/or 2 (see above).

although i installed all RTT ,  OCR , RTT + OCR patches , i had to merge OCR+RTTv3.esp into "early Landscape.esp" (to save esp slots and get under the 255 mods limitation)

it might be the source of the problem. Plz try to install it over existing but merged one and put it after "Early landscape.esp" in load order .... but you'll have to redo bash patch ... I have made a quick tutorial on general section in discord (explanations and screenshots of required settings ) . Find it and fallow it to rebuild patch and test game to see if it changed anything : but keep in mind that you'll have to restart quest from a save before using the console if you did so ... use early save anyway and try to redo quest

Ruined Tails Tale v3 - OC Patch-32925-4-0.7z

Edit : I remember I red recommendations about cleaning (TES4Edit) RTT.esp thus i did clean it ...at this point we have to consider everything ! i suggest you downlaod RTT_3_0_1-3027.7z from nexus and replace (backup before) actual RTT.esp

can you fully explain how i proplely should rebuild the bashed patch, the instrucitons on discord general are not so much clear