Sign in to follow this  
spudman

Game dont install

can anyone here tell me why it wont install this game right. as it wont unpack the  Aura1-2.darck or   Aura1-3.darck files when installing game it unpacks the  Aura1-1.darck fine gets to 100%  then I went out for 2 hours left game installing. got home again, but it was still on Aura1-1.darck  at 100% still not unpacking 2nd or 3rd one. 

hope someone here can help. I have pm grim reaper  but had no reply yet

https://darckrepacks.com/topic/3541-aura-1-fate-of-the-ages-eng-only-darck-repack-164-gb/?tab=comments#comment-18879

I have also tried what is said here too but still the same            

Notes:  installer included in this repack is creating unwanted entries in Windows Menu (from previous repacks) ... I have fixed issue for future repacks but this one still needs a fixed installer

...plz find below, corrected version of the installer  ... replace installer included in repack archive and replace it with this one ...

Edited by spudman

On 2/9/2019 at 10:16 AM, spudman said:

can anyone here tell me why it wont install this game right. as it wont unpack the  Aura1-2.darck or   Aura1-3.darck files when installing game it unpacks the  Aura1-1.darck fine gets to 100%  then I went out for 2 hours left game installing. got home again, but it was still on Aura1-1.darck  at 100% still not unpacking 2nd or 3rd one. 

hope someone here can help. I have pm grim reaper  but had no reply yet

https://darckrepacks.com/topic/3541-aura-1-fate-of-the-ages-eng-only-darck-repack-164-gb/?tab=comments#comment-18879

I have also tried what is said here too but still the same            

Sorry bro , i get the flue and couldn't come online ... i will redo a proper installer for you and will also post it in main topic ... i will send it to you tonight : )

Sorry bro , i get the flue and couldn't come online ... i will redo a proper installer for you and will also post it in main topic ... i will send it to you tonight : )

thanks mate Yeah I have had a nasty cold too. 

game installs fine now   and works so many thanks to you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.