SilentHill-Downpour03-cover.jpg

zg6bbyr.png

Title: Silent Hill Downpour
Genre: Survival Horror
Developer: Vatra Games
Publisher: Konami
Release Date: 13th March 2012

8S9Rqaz.png

Silent Hill: Downpour is a survival horror game played from the over-the-shoulder, third-person perspective, in which the player controls Murphy Pendleton, an escaped convict, as he navigates the supernatural, titular town. While the extent to which the game is an open-world environment is debated, Downpour allows for more environmental exploration than previous installments in the series. While Murphy explores the town on foot, he can use the abandoned subway tunnels as a short-cut to various parts of the town. At times, Murphy will need to directly interact with the environment to progress, pulling down fire escapes with hooks or destroying boarded-up doors, for example. Parts of his backstory can be learned from in-game notes and flashbacks; secret messages can be uncovered through the use of a UV flashlight, while clues and maps are stored in his journal to access freely. The player also can shape Murphy's character through several moral choices presented throughout the game, by allowing him to either act on or refuse opportunities to save non-player characters.

8gaPdip.png

sdasdasd.png

6pUaeac.png

8X2P0kW.png

cvfxXD6.png

Here`s the tutorial on how to install this game on ur pc  -- Youtube

Torrent

Single Direct Link

• Love! 3

Great job bro

lovin it....:657782793_32(37):

• Love! 1

9 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

Great job bro

lovin it....:657782793_32(37):

thank you!!

• Love! 1

thanks allot for this. one thing, when i check out the install guide on youtube, its linked to a spinder man ps3 title, but im assuming that tutorial is like identical to the installation of the silent hill repack.. ?

thanks anyway dude will give it a spin when the download is ready.

• Love! 1

Installation silent hill is identical to spiderman edge of time  :smile: 

Posted (edited)

WOW thank you kindly!! Im really enjoying this, it's the 1st very very playable version i have found, finally i can strangly enjoy my to visit Silent Hill once more after all these years, or does it visit me!? It's missed me i know that!!
I never could play this due to not owning a PS3, so my Silent journey stopped at Homecomming. But now..... i don't care if people wanna tink this is a shit game, i know im immersed in this refreshingly gloomy cold damp mouldy smelling mist im trying to find my way through, the psycological head fuck of Silent Hill is right there in this game, classic Silent Hill sound-FX, ahh nostalgia, lovin' it!!

Nuff respect abhinokvip99. ya'mon!

Edited by Mightylion79
  • Love! 2

3 hours ago, Mightylion79 said:

WOW thank you kindly!! Im really enjoying this, it's the 1st very very playable version i have found, finally i can strangly enjoy my to visit Silent Hill once more after all these years, or does it visit me!? It's missed me i know that!!
I never could play this due to not owning a PS3, so my Silent journey stopped at Homecomming. But now..... i don't care if people wanna tink this is a shit game, i know im immersed in this refreshingly gloomy cold damp mouldy smelling mist im trying to find my way through, the psycological head fuck of Silent Hill is right there in this game, classic Silent Hill sound-FX, ahh nostalgia, lovin' it!!

Nuff respect abhinokvip99. ya'mon!

this really means a lot to me.:smile: Thank You:laugh:

• Love! 1