Hello Darckians!

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1368 days ago.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hello, I am Me:196580001_32(19): my friend suggested this website to me for games and movies and softwares n what not, as you know him @amaninhearts one of your staff. I am loving it here. Thanks for having me here.

• Thanks 4

• Followers:  63
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Device:  Windows

Hello and welcome to Darck Side of the Internet.

Have fun here and if you have any software requests you can request a one anytime!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1 hour ago, NuzivA_MAX said:

Hello, I am Me:196580001_32(19): my friend suggested this website to me for games and movies and softwares n what not, as you know him @amaninhearts one of your staff. I am loving it here. Thanks for having me here.

You are welcome. Try games for god's sake, we got many games here:dry: and our admin @PsYcHo_RaGE going to release Assassin's Creed Series in order soon.

Thank you.

• Thanks 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Welcome to DR

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 5/1/2019 at 11:11 AM, amaninhearts said:

You are welcome. Try games for god's sake, we got many games here:dry: and our admin @PsYcHo_RaGE going to release Assassin's Creed Series in order soon.

Thank you.

Yup I'll try:smile:

The last reply on this topic is older than 122 days. Please do not unnecessarily bump it. The most recent reply to this topic was posted 1368 days ago.