Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ronny

Hi. Some assistance please?

Guest Ronny

Hello,

I love this new community which i learned about from the comments section of another repack site. The rules seem strict about fighting spam, and keeping it friendly.

I have 2 questions:

1. I still did not receive conformation email for registration. I waited 2 hrs and requested resent.

2. the repack i want to download has a gdrive link but it requires permission to access. Requesting permission doesn't seem to do anything. Am i missing something? Game is ghost recon wildlands.

Thank you!

Hi Ronny,

Welcome to our small community,  as for Ghost Recon Wildlands it was a google drive upload, but Google removed all the files to do DMCA rules etc.. I still have Ghost Recon on FTP only. if you want the link to download it, please let me know and I will send it to you.

I know our confirmation emails sometimes have issues, please be patient if you still havent received anything today please try again, or check your spam folder.

cheers

ScOOt3r

Guest Ronny

Hi! Thank you! Yes i would still like the ftp link for wildlands. How are you gonna share it?

I am still struggling to receive  that confirmation email and i check spam all the time.

Guest Ronny

Thank you so much!

Still havent received the confirmation email btw. I tried both gmail and hotmail accounts. Spam folder checked.

Welcome to DR

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.