Dark Souls II :Scholar Of The First Sin

Repack Size: 6.54 GB
Original Size: 13.7 GB
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Developer: FromSoftware
Publisher: Bandai Namco
Platform: Microsoft Windows

ABOUT THIS GAME

Gamers are in for a big surprise in DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin. An unforgettable journey awaits you in a breathtaking world where each dark corner and unexpected encounter will test your resolve. Go beyond what you thought was possible and discover incredible challenge and intense emotional reward. Whether you’ve previously played DARK SOULS™ II, or are new to the award-winning franchise, you are in for an entirely different experience with this exclusive, “Director’s Cut” version of the game.

- The definitive edition of DARK SOULS™ II. DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin includes all the DARK SOULS™ II content released to-date in one package and much more!

- A brand new experience and challenge. Enemy placement has been overhauled, resulting in a completely different play dynamic than experienced before. The safe zones that some players remembered are no longer safe! A new NPC invader called Forlorn will also play a key role in changing the gameplay experience. Hardened players will have to forget everything they thought they knew about DARK SOULS™ II.

- Online play has been enhanced with the addition of a special item to regulate souls acquired in battle - it’s now possible to match up more consistently online. The number of players who can participate in an online session has also been increased, from 4 to 6 people, completely changing the online play dynamic.

DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin brings the franchise’s renowned obscurity & gripping gameplay to a new level. Join the dark journey and experience overwhelming enemy encounters, diabolical hazards, and unrelenting challenge.

SCREENSHOTS

ss_e004a99d45975b19ec6e68d4fb277a635cfa4

ss_d8fea3c3f2ebf8c6afa014d1cc7bd8c489f03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Dark Souls 2 System Req.PNG

DOWNLOAD LINKS

MAIN-DATA

Spoiler

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

SPECIAL NOTES

• This Repack is Updated to Latest Version v1.02
  • Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese
  • Install Time: 3 - 5 Minutes
  • Based on Dark Souls II Scholar of The First Sin-PROPHET release

REPACK NFO

dARKsOULS2_NFO.png

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, boniii said:

Showing this:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

you just need to hit the heart on the bottom right :509069787364851712:

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

i downloaded and installed the game without issues but when i try to launch it i get redirected to steam

8 hours ago, DemonLord 54 said:

i downloaded and installed the game without issues but when i try to launch it i get redirected to steam

dunno for sure but can you try starting the game from the installation directory

5 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

dunno for sure but can you try starting the game from the installation directory

already tried i also  tried denying the game from going online using firewall, removing internet cable from y pc....

any ideas ?

6 minutes ago, DemonLord 54 said:

already tried i also  tried denying the game from going online using firewall, removing internet cable from y pc....

any ideas ?

ping @ScOOt3r about the test or try re-installing