fziert

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Hi, I am getting following error message while installing the game. All parts had no issue while extracting. Do you know how to fix it?

Screenshot (9).png

• Upvote 1

did you tried clearing windows temp files before installing the game?

and also are you running the setup with admin privileges and what is the status of your anti-virus program? it should be off for that time being when you are installing the game

• Thanks 2

No i didnt clear the temp files before installing...But i tried with admin privileges and had switch off the AV...Let me try after clearing the temp files ..Thanks for the help BTW.

12 hours ago, fziert said:

No i didnt clear the temp files before installing...But i tried with admin privileges and had switch off the AV...Let me try after clearing the temp files ..Thanks for the help BTW.

np, but if that didn't help, we have created the new setup for you to install the game perfectly without any error

because back then when we created the repack we used our old installer which had some problems i suppose and we are really sorry for what happened today "THE ERROR"

now that we have created the new installer and renamed some data files, we are re-uploading the repack and you can download it from the start and it will work correctly :)

if you want, you don't need to download the data files again, you just need to download that installer and do some little changes which we will tell you what and how and then you are good to go and play the game.

• Like 1

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.