Half-Life Alyx Installation Frozen

Screenshots of the error pls

And since you are installing a repack, please clear the temp files and cache from your PC

Make sure you have enough free required resources to extract the game

Also make sure that you aren't installing or playing anything else other than the repack installation.

8 minutes ago, Watermelon Lad said:

3d6798e4edca116d21c543efddbd42a1.png

How do I clear my temp files / cache?

And okay.

(Thanks for the speedy reply)

sorry but you don't know how to install?

you have to select all the 9 parts which you downloaded from the gdrive and then extract them using winrar or 7-zip

after extraction you'll probably see three files data1.drk, data2.drk and the executable file

start the installation using the executable and you are good to go

the above error says that something is missing(which is a data file here)

1 minute ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

sorry but you don't know how to install?

you have to select all the 9 parts which you downloaded from the gdrive and then extract them using winrar or 7-zip

after extraction you'll probably see three files data1.drk, data2.drk and the executable file

start the installation using the executable and you are good to go

the above error says that something is missing(which is a data file here)

Oh when I installed it with winrar, it kept prompting me to produce the files one after the other and extracted it all into just a data1.drk and the exe

Just now, Watermelon Lad said:

Oh when I installed it with winrar, it kept prompting me to produce the files one after the other and extracted it all into just a data1.drk and the exe

if you have teamviewer, i can do the install for you and if there is any other error that persists, i will fix it

otherwise, do like i said and you'll be able to install it easily

Just now, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

if you have teamviewer, i can do the install for you and if there is any other error that persists, i will fix it

otherwise, do like i said and you'll be able to install it easily

Okay I'll retry it and if I run into any problems can I just PM you or reply to the thread?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Watermelon Lad said:

Okay I'll retry it and if I run into any problems can I just PM you or reply to the thread?

sure, whatever you like to

have a good day ahead :)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Watermelon Lad said:

One last thing is that whenever I get past the spawn area and into the train car, the game never loads the next section no matter how long I wait.

sorry, its beyond the scope of the question you asked at first and i'll have to lock this topic because i guess you were able to install the game perfectly :)

do me a favour by upvoting the answer that helped you and create a new topic about your new question, thank you :)