Max Payne 3

Repack Size: 14.0 GB
Original Size: 32.4 GB
Genre: Action, Adventure, Shooter
Developer: Rockstar Studios
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Platform: Microsoft Windows

ABOUT THIS GAME

For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.

Combining cutting edge shooting mechanics with a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games.

FEATURES:
• Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience
• Advanced Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
• Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
• A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames
• Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
• A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it’s fired to the moment of impact
• Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights
• New to the series, a compelling and addictive multiplayer experience to match the dark and relentless atmosphere of the single-player game

SCREENSHOTS

ss_e004a99d45975b19ec6e68d4fb277a635cfa4

ss_d8fea3c3f2ebf8c6afa014d1cc7bd8c489f03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Max Payne 3 System Req.PNG

DOWNLOAD LINKS

MAIN-DATA

Spoiler

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

New Installer/Setup File:

https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/Rae9nTGe/file.html 

SPECIAL NOTES

• This Repack is Updated to Latest Version.
  • Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Korean

DLC's

Spoiler

The Complete Edition includes:

• Max Payne 3 (main game)
• Max Payne 3: Deathmatch Made In Heaven Pack (DLC)
• Max Payne 3: Painful Memories Pack (DLC)
• Max Payne 3: Hostage Negotiation Pack (DLC)
• Max Payne 3: Local Justice Pack (DLC)
• Max Payne 3: Silent Killer Loadout Pack (DLC)
• Max Payne 3: Cemetery Map (DLC)
• Max Payne 3: Special Edition Pack (DLC)
• Max Payne 3: Deadly Force Burst (DLC)
• Max Payne 3: Pill Bottle Item (DLC)

REPACK NFO

MP3_Darck_Repacks_NFO.png

• Thanks 12
  • Upvote 7
  • Like 9

I LOVE MAX PAYNE. THIS CHARACTER IS ONE OF MY LONG TIME CRUSHES🌹🌹🌹

played it again last week in 2 sessions.. one of the great pc game made for us .. rip max.. hope they revive you again .. you need it

Thx very much,great game

thank you

This was my first Darckrepack i download and I download the game using mobile data since i don't have unlimited internet and after unzipping the archive without errors, i got error in data file hashing. I try to install the game but got error.

:fappa: 

:509068508114583575:

Max_Payne_3_Complete_Edition_-_Setup.tmp_7tuPM5cFcH.jpg

1 hour ago, BlackVinta said:

This was my first Darckrepack i download and I download the game using mobile data since i don't have unlimited internet and after unzipping the archive without errors

use winrar when unarchiving them

there are 8 parts

once downloaded, test them for possible corruption, then select all of them and extarct

you'll probably find some .drk files and an executable file...click and run that executable file and try again

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

use winrar when unarchiving them

there are 8 parts

once downloaded, test them for possible corruption, then select all of them and extarct

you'll probably find some .drk files and an executable file...click and run that executable file and try again

Thank you for the reply.

I did exactly which you said. First i test with WinRAR and then i extract the data and if archive was corrupt, WinRar will give error in middle of extraction.

I got these files from archive (Screenshot included).  I try to install 3 times still no luck. This was my first DarckRepack otherwise i download from Fir-Girl and never got any problem. Her Max Payne repack is coming but when i saw this repack i download this one.  :( I think my data is wasted.

Well. Thank you.

explorer_ngg1reYeBM.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BlackVinta said:

I got these files from archive (Screenshot included).  I try to install 3 times still no luck. This was my first DarckRepack otherwise i download from Fir-Girl and never got any problem. Her Max Payne repack is coming but when i saw this repack i download this one.  :( I think my data is wasted.

weird, that only you are getting this error for now.

do one thing as you can always > skip the testing of files which is not mandatory to install the repack if you can see the skip button in our installer

and another thing if you can, provide us the SHA-1 Hashes of these three data files > data1.drk, data2.drk and data3.drk

again, skip the test as maybe we didn't added the proper hash....we will confirm this today

Good Luck

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1