ScOOt3r

Max Payne 3 Complete Edition (v1.0.0.216 + All DLCs, MULTi10) | 14.0 GB

never actually played this game 

trying now

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

weird, that only you are getting this error for now.

do one thing as you can always > skip the testing of files which is not mandatory to install the repack if you can see the skip button in our installer

and another thing if you can, provide us the SHA-1 Hashes of these three data files > data1.drk, data2.drk and data3.drk

again, skip the test as maybe we didn't added the proper hash....we will confirm this today

Good Luck

I did try to install 3 times (As i mention before)

Hash of the files:

data1.drk
MD5
C1FDB773CD709F27E6D2EF1500C1599D
SHA1
7E045AE8203BC699E0B9B60F955605FE0A0C9227

data2.drk
MD5
15CC36D8067DBA7F97D56987E4438437
SHA1
37938EF22E0C821197AABB08A109639733D95551

data3.drk
MD5
CB65249A043DE909891118DD13EC6E26
SHA1
A5273B28BD82EEA59CE1121D92698E37F5151051

Max Payne 3 Complete Edition - Setup.exe
MD5
B4DCBB3961A58215ED4E8D365ADFCBFF
SHA1
405A130D173BC231AE73E978C0DC59EE4D6AC3BB

• Thanks 1

i have corrected the setup file, it was working with the same hashes as above but i redid it. please just download the new setup file only and use that to install, its a small file.. link is in the original post

cheers

ScOOt3r

• Upvote 1

On 4/3/2020 at 6:49 PM, ScOOt3r said:

i have corrected the setup file, it was working with the same hashes as above but i redid it. please just download the new setup file only and use that to install, its a small file.. link is in the original post

cheers

ScOOt3r

Hi. Thank you for your support. Hash issue is fixed with new installer but still cannot install the game. It always gives the error at 41%.
I don't understand how archive can be corrupted since it unpack without any error and it has complete size  (14GB). if archive were corrupted it cannot have full size.

Just sharing my experience i will download fitgirl's repack when i have data. so thank you so much for your try and support.    

1 minute ago, BlackVinta said:

Hi. Thank you for your support. Hash issue is fixed with new installer but still cannot install the game. It always gives the error at 41%.
I don't understand how archive can be corrupted since it unpack without any error and it has complete size  (14GB). if archive were corrupted it cannot have full size.

Just sharing my experience i will download fitgirl's repack when i have data. so thank you so much for your try and support.    

ARC ERRORS ACCRUE DURING INSTALLATION BECAUSE THE GAME WAS REPACKED IMPROPER, AND THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS TO MAKE A NEW AND PROPER REPACK AGAIN. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Synthetic Queen said:

ARC ERRORS ACCRUE DURING INSTALLATION BECAUSE THE GAME WAS REPACKED IMPROPER, AND THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS TO MAKE A NEW AND PROPER REPACK AGAIN. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT.

Thank you for explaining the issue. I download that repack using limited mobile data that's why i was hoping if it can be fixed. I delete the game now so i cannot spend more time on something which cannot be fixed. 

Hmm that is so odd, the hash was fixed but the game still installed & played correctly it was tested several times by team members and they did NOT get any errors during install or playing the game,  even with the updated crack/setup file.

I really dont know what to say, as this was a clean repack..  maybe your temp file needs to be cleaned

cheers

ScOOt3r

1 minute ago, ScOOt3r said:

Hmm that is so odd, the hash was fixed but the game still installed & played correctly it was tested several times by team members and they did NOT get any errors during install or playing the game,  even with the updated crack/setup file.

I really dont know what to say, as this was a clean repack..  maybe your temp file needs to be cleaned

cheers

ScOOt3r

ScOOT3R, IT'S VERY SIMPLE, THE ARCHIVE IS CORRUPTED, IT HAPPENS. THIS TIME, JUST MAKE ONE ARCHIVE TO AVOID SUCH ARC ERRORS. THIS IS WHY I ONLY MAKE ONE ARCHIVE IN MY REPACKS, TO AVOID THIS SORT OF ISSUE.

this repack has been downloaded over 60+ times and no other problems with it.. which im sure someone would have said something by now & its hard to make just one data file for a game this size when there are so many methods involved.  but i will repack this again just to see if there is any difference.

please be patient as it will take some time

Cheers

ScOOt3r

2 minutes ago, ScOOt3r said:

this repack has been downloaded over 60+ times and no other problems with it.. which im sure someone would have said something by now & its hard to make just one data file for a game this size when there are so many methods involved.  but i will repack this again just to see if there is any difference.

please be patient as it will take some time

Cheers

ScOOt3r

YOU NEED TO USE A METHOD THAT WORKS ON ALL ARCHIVE TYPE GAME FILES, LIKE THE METHOD I GAVE YOU, AND I WILL SEND YOU SOMETHING ELSE TO SOLVE YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM.

that would be great...

ScOOt3r