Obey Me

Repack Size: 2.16 GB
Original Size: 3.54 GB
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Error 404 Game Studios S.A.S
Publisher: Blowfish Studios
Platform: Microsoft Windows

ABOUT THIS GAME

Obey Me is a frantic 3D Brawler that revolves around a duo of misfit demons as they fight hordes of mutants, hellish fiends and angelical contraptions alike.
In a time and age much like our own, Heaven and Hell are locked in an eternal conflict where the souls of Mankind are at stake. Vanessa Held, a lowly Soul Huntress, and her Hellhound companion, Monty, could be the ones to tip the balance of the war with their own hands.
Embark on a journey in city fraught with peril, slashing, kicking and biting your way through hordes of foes, consuming their souls to unlock new combos, skills and transformations.

Obey Me Features:

• Experience an immersive story with unique and intriguing characters, which can be played either on your own or with a friend in Local Co-op.

• Fight alongside Monty, your canine partner, combining your attacks to crush whoever dares stand in your way.

• Obtain and master several different weapons, each having their own attacks and special abilities, and gain the upper hand against your foes.

• Harvest the souls of fallen enemies, and use them to upgrade your weapons and Monty's transformations, making them even deadlier.

• Scour the decaying city in search of secrets to learn more about the world of Obey Me and boost your chances of survival.

SCREENSHOTS

ss_e004a99d45975b19ec6e68d4fb277a635cfa4

ss_d8fea3c3f2ebf8c6afa014d1cc7bd8c489f03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Obey Me System Req.PNG

DOWNLOAD LINKS

MAIN-DATA + SELECTIVE(COMPONENTS)

Spoiler

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

SPECIAL NOTES

• This Repack is Updated to Latest Version.
  • Languages: English, French, German, Spanish

REPACK NFO

Obey_Darck_Repacks_NFO.png

• Thanks 1