Installation Error - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order : Deluxe Edition (v1.02 + All DLCs + MULTi13)

When installing the game, I get the attached error and the installer doesn't progress any further.  AV disabled.  I've tried multiple times, cleared temp, rebooted, and also cleaned the registry from failed installs.

PC Specs:

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700X

OS - Windows 10 Pro Version 1909

Memory - 16 GB

Graphics - MSI Radeon RX 580 ARMOR 8G OC

StarWars Install Error.jpg

Repack is located HERE.

Edited by BMaae4
Update Title

7 hours ago, Drownedwalk1622 said:

since it is a checkcum error, that means a downloaded file got corrupted. re-download  should clear the error. Try to download the parts one at a time.

I will try that.  I assumed since the data file hash went fine then the hashes matched and I had no corruption or missing data.  I'll report back.

1 hour ago, BMaae4 said:

I will try that.  I assumed since the data file hash went fine then the hashes matched and I had no corruption or missing data.  I'll report back.

BTTW are you installing in a machine with higher cores?? say 12 or 16 cores??

7 minutes ago, Drownedwalk1622 said:

BTTW are you installing in a machine with higher cores?? say 12 or 16 cores??

Ryzen 7 2700X.  8 cores 16 logical processors.

11 hours ago, Drownedwalk1622 said:

since it is a checkcum error, that means a downloaded file got corrupted. re-download  should clear the error. Try to download the parts one at a time.

Re-downloaded and get the same error.

4 hours ago, BMaae4 said:

Re-downloaded and get the same error.

thanks for letting us know. it seems the installer may be at fault. We used our old installer in that repack. Once we fixed the issue, you will get notified. Until then please have patience.

34 minutes ago, Drownedwalk1622 said:

thanks for letting us know. it seems the installer may be at fault. We used our old installer in that repack. Once we fixed the issue, you will get notified. Until then please have patience.

Of course.  Appreciate the update!

Ok i have reuloaded a NEW setup file.. all you need to do is try that..   Labled: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order New Installer.rar

try that and that should work

cheers

ScOOt3r

53 minutes ago, ScOOt3r said:

Ok i have reuloaded a NEW setup file.. all you need to do is try that..   Labled: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order New Installer.rar

try that and that should work

cheers

ScOOt3r

Maybe I’m being dumb, but I can’t find the lost or fix. Looks like it may be permissions on the post? I get the following while trying to access the post from my link in the original issue:

Error code: TOPIC PASSWORD PROTECTION - NO PERMISSION/1

12 minutes ago, ScOOt3r said:

not sure what link your clicking on but here is the correct one:  https://letsupload.co/folder/37881/SR_SWJFO_2020

Cheers

ScOOt3r

Thank you for that. I was looking in the releases and couldn’t find the post for it anymore. The think I was using was:

2 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

so at the end, the fixed installer worked?

Haven't been able to confirm yet.  The site is undergoing maintenance which is affecting the download for that file.

4 hours ago, BMaae4 said:

Haven't been able to confirm yet.  The site is undergoing maintenance which is affecting the download for that file.

I hide the repack post still fix the issue. u can access that repack thread now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.