Torrents: Don't Hit & Run, Please Seed Back After Download ×
Sign in to follow this  
Draco

Control Ultimate Edition - GOG

Seconded! The v1.13 update is also out now, too. GOG repack with Update 1 + 2 would be superb.

Posted

On 9/13/2020 at 7:34 AM, Darckness said:

Seconded! The v1.13 update is also out now, too. GOG repack with Update 1 + 2 would be superb.

links?

1 hour ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

links?

Sorry, I should rephrase that -- I mean that the v1.13 update (Update 2) is out, I am unsure if it is available on GOG yet. I don't want to link to the other site due to its occasional cotroversial-ness, but the update is available for download on 'SkidrowReloaded' and elsewhere, trackers, etc as I'm sure you know. I believe this to be the Steam version, however. I worded that poorly but, to clarify, it does not appear the update has made its way to GOG yet. But when it does, drm-free repacks are sweet! :) Just a personal preference of @Draco and I, and I'm sure may others!

Edit: ok, maybe the Update 2 has made it to GOG, I see this, which is the GOG release & Update 1 + 2: https://freegogpcgames.com/5756/control-ultimate-edition/
I can't verify it because my environment does not allow for torrent.

Edited by Shasta

Alright, thanks

we will check that out soon!

2 hours ago, Shasta said:

Sorry, I should rephrase that -- I mean that the v1.13 update (Update 2) is out, I am unsure if it is available on GOG yet. I don't want to link to the other site due to its occasional cotroversial-ness, but the update is available for download on 'SkidrowReloaded' and elsewhere, trackers, etc as I'm sure you know. I believe this to be the Steam version, however. I worded that poorly but, to clarify, it does not appear the update has made its way to GOG yet. But when it does, drm-free repacks are sweet! :) Just a personal preference of @Draco and I, and I'm sure may others!

Edit: ok, maybe the Update 2 has made it to GOG, I see this, which is the GOG release & Update 1 + 2: https://freegogpcgames.com/5756/control-ultimate-edition/
I can't verify it because my environment does not allow for torrent.

ScOOt3r already uploaded it mate here is the link-https://darckrepacks.com/topic/6107-control-ultimate-edition-gog-update-1-dlcs-multi11-200-gb/

& Yes ive already installed it took 3-4 mins to install & works perfectly.Yes they both r the same.They called it update 2 because just after UE release in steam (v1.12) it got an update i.e v1.13 ,After that it was released in GOG on Sept 10 followed by the Update 1.No update after that .So u could say that Control UE has 2 updates after release = GOG + Update 1

Edited by Draco
  • Thanks 1