Torrents: Don't Hit & Run, Please Seed Back After Download ×

XTool

XTool is program made specifically repackaging games by providing a full suite of useful features such as data precompression, archiving, encryption and etc. With that being said, nothing restricts it from being used on everyday files such as documents, pictures and media but with few limitations.

Read the documentation to find out how it works and how to use it.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

please write how to make a repack of a pre-compressor using this pre-compressor

Edited by PsYcHo_RaGE
Properly format your text well next time
On 9/16/2020 at 6:10 PM, Mechsneg said:

please write how to make a repack of a pre-compressor using this pre-compressor

your question should be: please write how to make a repack of a game using this pre-compressor?

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/17/2020 at 11:07 PM, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

your question should be: please write how to make a repack of a game using this pre-compressor?

Not the person who you responded to but a repacking tutorial would be really cool. I'm pretty new to repacking space, is xtool compatible with wine? Hopefully that isn't a silly question. I'm just trying to better understand what I should be looking for / trying to avoid in the linux [wine] space and the tools at my disposal.

1 hour ago, tjeywmtx said:

Not the person who you responded to but a repacking tutorial would be really cool. I'm pretty new to repacking space, is xtool compatible with wine? Hopefully that isn't a silly question. I'm just trying to better understand what I should be looking for / trying to avoid in the linux [wine] space and the tools at my disposal.

linux isn't a repackers type OS

but the tool should work i guess, you can confirm that by downloading and running the tool as its command based.